Light

The members closed their eyes and cleared their minds until they have completely fallen asleep. They were drifting through dreams and reality as they made their way into a strange place. The route to Dreamscape was a rather pleasant and simple one. Being able to calm their heart and minds, the members fell into a deep slumber as they held onto one another's hands. They felt safe as they knew they had one another by their side.

After a little while, Hyuk felt a strange breeze hit him as his eyes remained closed.

The youngest slowly opened his eyes to see what it was and as he did, the light blinded his sight. It wasn't the light that came from the empty white ceilings of the hospital but rather, the light shining onto him from the sky. It was a strangely colored sky of purples and blue. It was as if the sky could change colors and the pinkish clouds layered neatly above.

'Woah...' Hyuk could not help but gasp at his sight. He got up from his spot and stood up to see what was around him. There wasn't anything but barren lands but it felt almost, magical. The lust of colors felt too surreal. This is Hakyeon's dream.

The younger was in awe with the strange environment and noticed that the other members were also lying next to him, still asleep.

'Guys. Wake up!' Hyuk shook Jaehwan and Wonshik up.

The two of them mumbled in their sleep and almost didn't want to wake up from their pleasant nap. Everyone have been so tired lately that this moment they have right now was almost too relaxing for them.

Taekwoon also heard the youngest waking them up and opened his eyes. He was blinded as well as he sat up to see where they were at.

'This place...,' Wonshik finally came to his senses. 'Wow...'

The members were speechless. They didn't know what to say except the place they were in right now was too mesmerizing. They didn't think that entering someone else's dream could be so fascinating nor did they even think it was possible until they saw it with their very own eyes.

'Huh?' Hyuk suddenly noticed something amiss and looked left and right. Someone was missing.

'What's wrong?' Wonshik asked.

'Where's Hongbin-hyung?'

'Huh? Wait, now that you mention it... he's... not here!' Wonshik panicked a bit realizing his same age friend was no where to be found. 'Don't tell me he got lost or something.'

The members gulped in fear.

'Don't worry, he's fine here with me.' A voice suddenly came out of no where.

'Huh? Soo-ah?' Wonshik asked but the girl wasn't anywhere to be found.

'Yes.'

'Where are you?' Jaehwan asked as he tried to search for Soo-ah through a barren land.'

'I'm here in the real world still, along with Hongbin.'

'With Kong? Why isn't he here with us? What's going on?' Wonshik asked worryingly.

'Sorry guys. I can't go into Dreamscape with you all since I'm not a God or have anything to do with them. But don't worry, we can see you guys from where I am right now. Soo-ah has this strange mirror that allows us to connect with you all.' Hongbin finally said something. 'So, that's Hakyeon-hyung's dream?'

'Yes, it seems like it.' Soo-ah said.

'It's so strange...'

'Anyways, you boys shouldn't waste too much time and find the real Hakyeon as soon as you can.' Soo-ah commanded.