Beautiful

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

The sound of a clock could be heard from the darkness. The endless ticking finally woke him up.

Hongbin got up from his place and started to glance around. None of his members were around.

Dammit. Did I get separated from them? But how? What happened? I remember walking next to Jaehwan-hyung and following the others behind...

Hongbin felt a sudden throbbing in his head as he tried to recall what could have possibly happened for him to have become separated from the others.

He remembered walking through the empty hallways with his members but the more he walked with them, the distance between him and the others grew. And before he knew it, he blacked out.

'Where the heck am I?' Hongbin got him and looked around his surroundings.

Wooden barrels stacked on top of another. There were also weaved sacks all over the floor and crates filled the room. It seems that he was in a storage of some sort. A basement?

Then he noticed a scent coming from nearby.

A scent of fresh baked goods. Bread?

Hongbin could smell a delicious aroma coming from upstairs and his stomach started to growl in response to the scent.

Shush. He told his stomach. There was no time to be hungry. I have to get out and find the others before the Dark Taekwoon's time runs out.

Just as he was about to go up the steps, he ran into something.

'Ow!' A child bounced right off of Hongbin and fell onto the ground.

'What the-?' Hongbin was surprised. 'Hey, are you okay kid?'

'Owie,' the child rubbed his head.

Hongbin reached down to try and help the child get back on his feet but he became too shocked as he saw the child's face.

'You...'

The child was familiar. He has seen this child before from photographs many times while the oldest of the group kept talking about his past. But why? Why is he in a child's form?

Why is Hakyeon a child?

'Who are you mister?' the child got back up on his own while Hongbin was too shocked to move. 'You're not supposed to be down here. It can't be... you're not a thief are you?!'

'Huh? No! I'm not!' Hongbin finally snapped back to his senses.

'You're not?' the child looked at him skeptically.

Hongbin shook his head frantically. 'I'm not! I promise. I just got lost and stumbled down here by accident. I'm sorry.'

'Well, you can't be down here!' the child pulled Hongbin out of the basement. 'You better leave before mom and dad catches you.'

'Uh wait!' Hongbin halted. 'My name is Lee Hongbin, what's yours?'

He needed to confirm.

'Hmm?' The child looked at the older for a moment, thinking whether or not he should converse with the stranger. 'My name is Cha Hakyeon. Seven years old.'

It can't be...

Just as the two of them made their way upstairs, Hakyeon's father caught them.