Hyung Part I

'Dreamscape? The place where you mentioned that the other Taekwoon found a way to get into and connects us all while we're asleep?' Hongbin asked.

'Yes.' Soo-ah replied.

'But how? How will be able to go there and bring Hakyeon-hyung back?'

'More like, is it even possible...' Jaehwan asked.

'Entering Dreamscape isn't typically a difficult thing to do. We all sleep and we all dream. But being able to consciously take control of that dream and entering someone else's dream is the hard part.' She began to explain.

'Then, how?'

'I told you all that the six of you were once descendant the most mighty Gods didn't I? And the fact that you have all met time after time even through many reincarnations. This is what we call fate. Through the string of fate, you are all connected to Hakyeon's life one way or another. This fate is what will allow us to connect you into Hakyeon's Dreamscape.'

'But you said we don't have powers anymore as Gods. Plus, even if we did get inside Hakyeon-hyung's dreams, how can we guarantee that we'll bring him back?' Wonshik commented.

'That will be up to you boys to persuade him and convince Hakyeon to return to reality.'

'Us?'

'Yes. Let me ask you one thing, do you all want to bring Cha Hakyeon back?'

'Of course!' Hyuk shouted confidently while the other members nodded in agreement.

Soo-ah goes to explain her method of helping the boys bring back their beloved leader through Dreamscape. It wasn't exactly a method of the Gods or use of any Godly powers but after her life as a doctor, she came upon a study of sleep therapy and hypnosis. As long as she can get them to fall asleep in the same room as Hakyeon, Soo-ah will then provide a red string that was given to her from the Heavens in order to connect the six of them together.

'What's wrong?' Hongbin noticed a strange look on Wonshik's face during their discussion.

'You mentioned the six of us together...' Wonshik looked at Soo-ah.

'Yes, I did.'

'So does that mean we have to somehow get together with that Hakyeon-hyung as well?' Wonshik was talking about the Dark Hakyeon.

'Mhmm.'

'How? There's no way he'd let us even get near him without trying to kill us all!' Hongbin worries.

'We need to catch him off his guard as he falls alsleep. Once he does sleep, I'll make sure he doesn't wake up for awhile which will allow you boys to enter his dreams successfully.' She said.

'That Hakyeon-hyung is paranoid. Even a leaf falling down from the vase would wake him up.' Jaehwan scratched his head.

'Leave it to me.' Taekwoon suddenly said.

'What are you planning to do?' Wonshik asked.

'He will only allow me to get near him right? I just need him to let his guard down and comfortable enough to fall asleep next to me.'

'Can you really do that?'

'It doesn't hurt to try.'

'Hmm. That is indeed a good idea.' Soo-ah agreed with Taekwoon's plans. 'But there is also something I must warn you all about.'

'What is it?'

'How much do you really love Cha Hakyeon?' She suddenly asked.

'What? Do you really have to ask us that? A lot of course!' Hyuk said.