Worries

Although Hakyeon was determined to leave Dreamscape, he could not say so at the moment after witnessing how broken Taekwoon had become because of him. To think that falling in love would make the other fall so deeply into despair, just as hard as he did initially.

Hakyeon should have been happy about Taekwoon's feelings for him because it is mutual but at the moment, he is more troubled by whether he should leave or stay. He wanted to go home but at the same time, he doubted himself.

When Taekwoon revealed why he rejected Hakyeon and said those harsh words in the past, Hakyeon could sympathize with the other. After all, it wasn't as if Hakyeon have never given it the thought of doubt when he fell in love. He too, worried about the views of society and didn't want the other to get hurt by it. That is why Hakyeon was all right with Taekwoon not giving him an answer before; it's just that he never thought things would become this way because he accidently confessed.

All his worries and dilemmas became the reason as to why Hakyeon grew attracted to Dreamscape.

'I'm going to take a stroll around town, you want to come with me?' Hakyeon offered Taekwoon.

It took a while for Hakyeon to finally persuade Taekwoon to get up from his spot and return to a proper room. But Taekwoon was obviously still broken inside. It may have been his feeling of guilt in which is why he wanted to hold Hakyeon back but could not. He's trapped the leader inside of Dreamscape for so long due to his possessiveness.

Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon, he didn't speak a word and simple shook his head. He looked so lifeless.

Hakyeon sighed.

'Fine then. I'll be back,' Hakyeon told him.

Hakyeon didn't like staying in a single spot for too long so he wanted to walk around and ease his mind. Dreamscape was a strange and eerie place for Hakyeon and the fact that there is no one but him and Taekwoon around, made him even more restless. He still has to figure out whether or not there is a way back to the real world even if he was in a dilemma.

'Hak-,' Taekwoon wanted to call out but stopped midway.

Hakyeon turned around and looked at Taekwoon. It was obvious that he was worried about Hakyeon leaving him again.

'I'll be back for you. Promise.' Hakyeon walked up to Taekwoon one more time and gave him a warm and reassuring hug. 'I'll definitely be back for you.'

As broken as both Hakyeon and Taekwoon have become because they fell in love with one another, Hakyeon was honestly happy to realize that the other wasn't as cruel and cold as he appears to be. Hakyeon still remembers the very first time when he met Taekwoon in the dance studio while they were still trainees and even before the group was formed.

~

He's really just like a cat.

Hakyeon chuckled as he went into the studio with Hongbin after their small meeting with the CEO. The instant he went inside and felt a heavy atmosphere around the room, he knew exactly who 'Jung Taekwoon' was.

All the trainees avoided the boy in the corner as if afraid of him. Taekwoon didn't care though and rather, it almost seemed like he wanted to be left alone.

'What are you laughing at hyung?' Hongbin nudged him to get in the room already.

'Kong-ah.'

'Hmm?'

'What do you think of Taekwoon?' Hakyeon was curious about what the younger thought.

Hongbin looked strangely at Hakyeon's sudden question of curiosity.