Balance

In just a short moment, the six of them have reached Dreamscape once again. But they have yet to arrive at their desired destination.

'So... whose dream are we in right now?' Jaehwan asked as he did a head count to make sure everyone was here.

Wonshik shrugged.

Suddenly, their surroundings began to whirl into a different dimension. The strong breeze brought them into a room. Someone's house it seems.

They were in a room that was dimly lit and surrounded by papers and books. Strange circles were drawn on the floor with chalk as well.

'This...' the Dark Taekwoon noticed it first.

'You know where we are?' Jaehwan looked at him.

'Yeah. We're within the Witch's Den.'

'Witch?' The others gulped.

'Or the Witch, Ravi's cottage to be exact. This is where he lived when he was exiled to the Underworld after failing to steal the Sun from the Heavens.'

'My previous life?' Wonshik became interested and started to look around for clues of his past.

'We may have gotten lucky,' the Dark Taekwoon commented.

'What do you mean?' Hongbin asked.

'Even though this is Kim Wonshik's Dreamscape, we're still inside of the Underworld. That means, we're close by.'

'To where Taekwoon-hyung and Hakyeon-hyung is!' Hyuk exclaimed.

The Dark Taekwoon nodded.

'As long as the link between us and the two of them are strong enough, we should be able to connect straight into the Ruler's mansion.'

'Then we must hurry,' the Dark Hakyeon said.

The rest agreed and rushed straight outside of the cottage.

But as soon as they opened the door, a strong burning heat hit them. The Dark Taekwoon pushed the others back inside and slammed the door shut.

'Dammit!' He yelled.

'What the heck was that?! It hurts!' Jaehwan tried to rub the burning heat from his cheeks. The pain was still itching his skin even though it was only for a split second.

'I forgot we're in the middle of the swamps.' The Dark one said.

'What should we do?' the Dark Hakyeon asked. 'We can't just rush out there aimlessly, we'll be burned alive before we can even exit these lands.'

The members contemplated and started to look around for a way to leave safely.

As soon as they remembered they were within Dreamscape, a world of possibilities, both Hyuk and Jaehwan tried to cast a barrier to protect them. But as soon as they tried to step outside again, the barrier started to melt. Their powers were just not strong enough for the tremendous heat emitting from the empty swamps.

Even both the Dark ones were struggling to figure a way out.

'You guys, stop.' Wonshik said as he started to look through a pile of books on the desk.

'What is it?' Hyuk asked curiously.

'Give me a bit of time. I might be able to find something in these books.'

'You sure?'

'You're forgetting that this is my Dreamscape. If this place is really the place of my previous life, I should be able to control it more than you guys. Just give me a minute.'