~Chapter 9~

Ugh, really? Did Frank really have to bathe Gerard. 

It would be different of course if he was a dog, but no Gerard could talk and think and communicate with him. Yet worst of all Gerard had a penis he didn't wish to see... 

Oh this was gonna be so awkward fro Frank. Gerard didn't even think anything of it though, it was just him getting a bath. Nothing awkward or off-putting about it. Gerard was just getting cleaned. 

Oh what Frank would pay to think of it just as that. Gerard didn't understand why he should have said he could do it himself. Of course Gerard wouldn't understand, he's not a real part of society. He's Frank's pet for crying out loud. Gerard is worth a pretty penny.

Frank sighed and started the bath water, adding bubbles so that Gerard's penis would be his beneath them for a while at least. Frank was dreading the offer already and Gerard hadn't even stripped yet. 

Once the bath was full Frank told Gerard to get in and this is where Frank was suffering. He tried not to look as the neko's underwear came off but he caught a glimpse of Gerard's dick unintentionally anyways. 

Gerard had gracefully, but hesitantly and reluctantly, stepped into the bathtub, making sure that not a single drop of water splashed onto the ground. His dick was soon buried under the mountain of bubbles, and Frank had never been so happy to not see a dick. 

Gerard had grinned as he had gotten in and began to play with the bubbles. He did anything with them from giving himself a beard to blowing them into the air. Gerard was giggling as he did so and Frank had decided to let the neko enjoy the bubbles a while before cleaning him off. 

"See, baths aren't bad baby," Frank smiled a little. 

Gerard blew bubbles in Frank's face and stuck his tongue out at him in response to his remark. Frank chuckled a little. 

Frank had grabbed a cup and filled it with water from under the surface of the bubbles. "Put your head back," he instructed Gerard. Gerard had done so, looking up to the ceiling. 

Frank had put his hand up as a block against water flowing down into Gerard's eyes and poured the water slowly over Gerard's hair, making sure to get all of it wet. Frank then Grabbed the shampoo and began to gently wash Gerard's hair. Gerard had purred a little at the gentle touch to his sensitive scalp. Frank purposely had spent more time than needed behind the ears. 

Frank had then gotten another cup of water and rinsed the shampoo out of Gerard's hair. It took a couple cups of the water for it to completely rinse out all of the suds that were in Gerard's hair. Gerard seemed to be enjoying the rush of water over his head and the way it moved in a little stream down his back.

 Frank had warmed up to the idea of bathing Gerard. The thought that Gerard did look pretty peaceful at the moment. Frank had also decided that peaceful Gerard, was cute Gerard. He had learnt that while Gerard had napped on his lap the day previous. This little acceptance of Frank's and/or realization had brought a small smile to his lips. 

After Gerard's hair was washed however came the significantly more weird part. Frank had decided that Gerard's lower region, being submerged underwater, was already clean enough. Whether that was actually true he didn't want to get into. He just wanted an excuse to not have to wash Gerard's penis.

Frank, thus deciding that Gerard's lower half was clean, would wash Gerard's chest and back. Then he could call it done and Gerard could get out and dress. He wouldn't have to have more than the previous glimpse of Gerard's penis. Well that was for now at least, but I don't want to get ahead of myself here, and I think Frank doesn't want me to either. 

Frank had gotted a small wet washrag, then had rubbed a bar of soap on it until he determined it was fully covered and he could effectively clean Gerard with it. He began to gently wash Gerard's back. It was only then that he had noticed the traces of bruises, scars, and scabs. It was much worse than he had thought. The poor poor thing probably endured so much pain. Frank had smiled sadly and went more gentle over the places with still healing wounds. 

After Gerard's back was washed. he took the same cup and used it to dump water on Gerard's back to rinse the area of any soap. It only took one of the cups due to Gerard's small frame. Frank had begun to hum quietly as he had started to wash Gerard's chest. The silence before had not been awkward, and Gerard had actually seemed to even doze off a little, it was just a habit of Frank's to fill silence. 

There was a certain beauty the silence could provide, that may be true. It had to be a good silence though. There was also a beauty in sound and music, and this noise had to be a pleasant noise. Frank prefered the sound over the silence. He was a musician and that was what he did. He made noise i a sense, he really had to love it. Elements of silence were utilized still in his music as well though. It was to not make it busy, and maintain balance. Though this is a bit off topic for the time being. 

Once Frank had finished washing Gerard he had stepped out for a minute and grabbed his fluffiest towel and set it on the counter. 

"Dry yourself and I'll have some clothes laid out on your bed for you when you're out," he smiled and slipped out of the bathroom and into his own room to look for some clothes for Gerard. 

Frank had found an old of jeans that no longer fit him that looked like they'd fit well on Gerard, but just in case he grabbed a belt as well. They he picked out a shirt that looked about a nice size and a blue sweatshirt with Mickey Mouse on it. He figured that the sweatshirt would be a little big, but if Gerard didn't want to put it on he supposed he wouldn't really have to. 

Frank had set the clothes on Gerard's bed then went back to his room to change into a fresh set of clothes himself. He had settled on an outfit that used practically half of all of his cloths for his top half. A couple shirts and something like three jackets. He liked to layer his clothes. 

After that he had went downstairs and waited for Gerard to come down so they could get a jump on the day and go shopping for Gerard.