~Chapter 15~

-I know I'm a couple days late on this update. I'm sorry. Forgive me it's been a rough week.-

Frank was currently back at home moping around about his lost neko. He sat on the couch and stared at his phone. He hoped for it to ring, he needed it to ring. He needed to hear anything about Gerard. Even if it was someone calling for ransom, he didn't care, as long his neko was okay.

Luckily for him, as he stared and concentrated on it, it rang. At first it was a moment of 'what the hell is going on' as he snapped out of his daze and back into reality. He finally realized it was the phone ringing and he should pick it up. He got a little excited and relieved even though this call could be for anything.

"Hello?" Frank answered.

"Hello, this is Officer Urie from the Belleville police department, may I speak with Mr. Iero please?" Oficer Urie replied. He had butchered Frank's last name, but Frank was used to that.

"This is him. Is Gerard okay?" Frank got right to the point. Why else would the cops call?

"Yes sir, Gerard is okay. He's currently at the station, though he need's proper clothing. You can come and get him as long as you have three forms of identification. I'm also going to need a couple legal statement from the both of you, and a lawyer if you would like to press charges towards the man who had kidnapped Gerard. We will have more time to go over how we are going to deal with this situation once you get down here."

"Of course," Frank smiled widely. Gerard was okay! He was safe! "I'll be down as soon as I can. Thank you so much Officer Urie," Frank saide genuinely grateful.

Officer Urie smiled on the other end of the phone, "No problem, it's my job sir."

"I'm gonna get going on my way, goodbye," Frank rushed to an end so he would get on his way to see Gerard again.

"Goodbye," Officer Urie said, and the both of them hung up.

Frank went upstairs and quickly grabbed some boxers, jeans, a t-shirt, some socks, and a pair of converse for Gerard and shoved them in a backpack. He then rushed downstairs, grabbed his passport, his birth certificate, and made sure that he had his driver's license for his three forms of identification. He slipped on his shoes, grabbed his car keys, and rushed out the door to see his neko.

Frank made it to the station in about ten minutes. He was borderline to reckless driving, imagine how ironic that would be if he had gotten pulled over for speeding.

Gerard was scared and tired, but those feelings quickly went away as he saw a frantic, tired, and messy looking Frank come into the station. He went walked up to ask someone about Gerard at reception. Gerard would have came running to Frank if my for the fact that he was only in his boxers with a blanket around him.

The receptionist told him where Gerard was and Frank practically ran to him. Frank immediately threw his arms around Gerard and buried his face in the neko's hair.

"God kitten are you okay?" He asked pulling back and looking Gerard in the eyes.

Gerard was tearing up a little at the happy moment and nodded.

Frank has cupped Gerard's cheeks and kissed his forehead. His thumbs gently brushing over the other's cheekbones.

"Don't cry kitten, I'm here," Frank cooed softly to the distressed neko.

Gerard had just hugged Frank a little tighter and squeezed his eyes tightly shut. Frank had gently rubbed Gerard's back from over the blanket that was still around him.

That's when Officer Urie just had to ruin the moment.

Officer Urie cleared his throat a little. A smile was in his face nonetheless. As fore mentioned Officer Urie had a sweet spot for nekos.

"Gerard, you should go get dressed. There's a restroom down the hall and to then left," he said then grinned, "You'll pass an office that says detective Pete Wentz, stop in there, tell him I sent you and he'll give you a donut," Officer Urie then shooed him along and Gerard left with the clothed Frank had brought him.

"Frank, you and I have some business to discuss," Officer Urie got back into serious matters, "please, take a seat," he motioned toward a chair and sat down as well.

Frank had sat in a chair and turned his attention to the cop with respect.

"Now, there's a couple things that need to happen before Gerard can go home. We have to look into you further and your household further to see the situation as to how Gerard had gotten out of your sight. He will need to be questioned about that alone to ensure that he's telling the full truth. Though based on wha had just happened I doubt there will be any complication there. Secondly, Gerard was found as our team was doing a drug bust. He was tied up when we had found him. Possibly raped, probably drugged. We have to with the permission of his guardian hear a statement of what had happened. With this we can help get this guy behind bars for longer. It also wouldn't hurt to run some lab tests on him just to make sure that any drugs lingering in his system will not result in further health problems. This could take all day, but we will try and get it over and done with as quick as possible for you and for Gerard. Do you have any questions Mr. Iero?" Officer Urie wanted to
make sure everything he shot at Frank made sense.

"No questions except for one. Where do we start?" Frank asked.

"First, I need you to sign some papers that say it is okay if we question Gerard. Then I'll direct you toward a neko caseworker who will question you on your able mess to provide care. While you're there we will talk to Gerard, get a blood sample to check him and make sure he's in good health," Officer Urie pulled out a pen and some legal agreements.

Frank quickly filled them out and then Gerard had come back in the clothes Frank had brought him. Gerard also had a donut in his hands and powdered sugar all over his face. Frank couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

When Frank finished, Officer Urie took the papers and stood up, "I am going to hand these off to the caseworker to file them, Frank you come with me, Gerard you sit tight in here for a minute, okay?" he smiled in Gerard direction.

Gerard had nodded a little and took another bite of the donut.

"I'll see you later Gee," Frank gave him a quick hug in which he returned, then followed Officer Urie to start the legal process of getting his neko back home.