~Chapter 13~

-This hit 50 votes! Thanks so much! Here's an update guys:)-

~trigger warning: mention of forced oral, if this is a problem for you PM me~

Cap used two fingers to lift Gerard's chin to look up at him. A devious and sadistic smirk adorned Cap's face. Gerard had immediately jerked his aside to the side and looked to the wall. Cap tsked and shook his head. Cap had then gripped Gerard's jaw and jerked Gerard's head to look at him. Gerard has but no other choice then to look up at Cap.

Gerard was slowly giving in. He hadn't the will to do much more. Maybe it'd be easier if he did as they said. Surely he could get used to it sometime.

"You got a pretty little face," he started off in a mock sweet voice, "obey me and it'll stay that way," Cap's voice turned cold and stern.

Gerard nodded a little. He was full of fear. He couldn't verbally respond of course. He was kind of relieved of that fact. There was no way he could muster words at the moment anyways, let alone speak the right ones.

"I'm sure you know Gerard, that you're worth quite a pretty penny, I don't want to have to beat you into obedience. That'd knock a zero off your price, now we wouldn't want that now do we?" he shook his head. "Though don't give me a reason to because by right I will beat you senseless if try to get out of this. I w=can make your life a living fucking hell, do you understand?"

Gerard nodded meekly. More ters had spilt over his bottom eyelids. He couldn't stop them from falling. He hated to show how weak he was, he tried to sniffle them up. It was too little, too late.

It always just seemed to be too late.

"Sensitive little one aren't ya?" Cap smiled and spoke nicely, kindly, warmly, he seemed a perfectly normal guy. That is if he wasn't talking to Gerard who was restrained to a chair. That didn't last long though. Once again Cap's persona seemed to change in the blink of an eye to an evil one, "Fucking stop crying you baby, it annoys me."

Gerard continued to sniffle and nodded. All he could do is nod and try to suck up the tears he felt he needed so desperately to shed. The tears for Frank, the tears of regret, the tears of hypothetical situations, the entire works of the mess he has gotten himself into. He wasn't given a chance for anything else. Worse yet, Cap seemed to be easily agitated. Probably the drugs, Gerard had figured. That was a side effect he was sure. He wouldn't be the one to exactly know of all people.

"Good job Gerard. You're very obedient," Cap had praised. He had once again returned to his happy-go-lucky wonderful persona.

The nice Cap scared Gerard more than the angry one. It scared Gerard even more how quickly he was able to go from one to another. Then further more how he was tied to a chair in this guys living room and anything could happen.

"I think you deserve a treat 'ey?" Cap had smiled. Though this smile was a little different. It had turned into a smirk. An evil, suggestive, and downright absolutely disturbing smirk.

Gerard was shaking, shivering, almost sobbing. Je knew he could cry, it was either do what the man wants or get beaten. His options weren't vast, nor were they good. He wasn't sure if the shaking was of fear or cold. Or perhaps the way that Cap's piercing blue eyes had quite literally shook him to his spine. Either way, Gerard was one scared kitty. The worst part was that he didn't think anyone could help.

The key works there are 'didn't think anyone could help'.

Cap walked around to the back of Gerard's chair. He violently ripped the duct tape off of the neko's chest. Gerard had emitted a muffled scream and whined, fighting back tears. The red line in his chest was burning. Now though he was a blue to relax a by and slouch. He hadn't the best posture.

Cap then went to he front of the chair and looked Gerard sternly in the eyes. His soft voice and gentle smile were the factors of his communication for the time being. Gerard cringed back as Cap had moved closer and talked into his face. The strong smell of drugs and alcohol hitting his nose.

"Now I'm gonna un-tape you from this chair. You've shown yourself obedient, so I expect you to get in your knees right in front of me when I do. When I take off your gag I expect you not to scream. Understand babe?" He smiled and ran his hand through Gerard's hair. Gerard flinched back and nodded. "Disobey and there will be consequences," Cap returned to his menacing side.

Cap then kneeled and quickly pull off the tape around Gerard's ankles. Gerard in turn letting out another whimper. Once he was free and Cap had moved back, Gerard felt he had no choice but to slip to his knees in front of the guy.

Cap had unbuttoned and unzipped his ripped, worn, and acid wash jeans. He pulled them down to mid-thigh along with his boxers. Cap wrapped his own hand around himself, jerking off slowly. He wasn't very hard but the look of Gerard helped to get him there.

Cap then reached down to take the gag out of Gerard's mouth. Cap had spoken while he did this, "You're gonna suck my big fat dick and you're gonna like it. You will swallow every last drop of my damn cum or no dinner. Got it slut?" He spat at Gerard.

"Y-Yes..." Gerard stuttered out.

"Sir. It's fucking sir to you," he spat again, getting saliva on Gerard's face. Gerard wanted to wipe it off, but he couldn't with his hands still behind his back.

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir," Gerard whined.

"Suck my dick slut!" He yelled and gripped the base of his dick and the back of Gerard's head. He gripped and pulled Gerard's hair tightly.

Gerard let a few tears fall over the brim of his eyes and he opened his mouth slowly. His bottom lip quivered and his whole body was still shaking

Suddenly a loud knock on the door boomed through the small apartment.

Cap had groaned a little, then smirked a bit, "I bet hose are my friends. Look like they want some of that fat fucking ass of your too. Pale ducking skin so easy to bruise. Can't say I blame them. Stay here, if not, I know they're not opposed to necrophilia." Cap had walked towards the door, his dick still out, having already stepped out of his pants and boxers.

He opened the door and Gerard had allowed himself to cry quietly before he got back. He couldn't bare to look towards the door.

As Cap had opened he door, a group of people came rushing in.