LOVELY

Ya, I brought back this shit story, lololol!! This is going to be really... depressing from now on. But lucky for you guys it's almost over!!! Yay!! LoLoL!! I'm also trying a new writing style this time, I'm getting really sick of people sending me private messages saying that I have a fucked up writing technique. Who knows, maybe it'll save my shitty story?? Lololol, nope!! XD

Jaehee woke up, looking around the room she was in. Jumin was holding her hand. And he was crying. Jaehee tried to sit up, but it hurt too much. She gave up and just laid on the bed. "Why are you crying?" She asked him. She could feel his hands shaking as he held her freezing cold hand.

"Jaehee... you have lung cancer." He chocked out. Jaehee's face went blank. Her mind practically stopped working. She felt tears start up in her eyes. She swallowed hard in an attempt to make them stop. Jumin gave her a weak smile. "You're human, Jaehee. Crying over things like this is normal." Jaehee weakly smiled. "I'm one huge fuck up of life, aren't I?" She said with a sad laugh. Jumin bit his lip.

"Don't say that, please..." he said, squeezing her hand. Jaehee sighed, letting tears roll down her cheeks. "I am. I'm a waste of space, aren't I?" "Stop... please, you're killing me..." Jumin said, kissing her forehead. "I'm not leaving your side." But Jumin had lied.

***

Jaehee looked at herself in the mirror. There were tubes connected to her nose, and they wouldn't be disconnected for a very long time (except for at night when she used her BiPaP machine). Jaehee bit her lip and found herself crying. She wanted to run away, but that was impossible. For one, she couldn't run from her own reflection, and two she couldn't run with the oxygen tank that was practically a part of her now.

She sighed and plopped down on the couch, pulling out her phone. The RFA had yet to know about her cancer, and she was just going to say it in the messenger. She didn't want to see anyone but Jumin. She didn't even want to see her own reflection.

[Jaehee Kang joined the chatroom]

Yoosung: What's wrong Jaehee?! I need to know!! Please!!! I'm BEGGING you!! Everyone's been wondering!!! Just tell us!!!

MC: Yoosung, don't push her. It may be personal...

Jaehee Kang: No. I came here to tell you guys, because I don't want you to see me.

707: but... we need to see you, Jaehee.

707: We love you. You're family.

Jaehee Kang: Stop!

707: ??

Jaehee Kang: I... just don't say you love me.

Jaehee Kang: it'll only hurt you more.

Zen: Jaehee... what's wrong??

Yoosung: are you dying?!?!?!

MC: YOOSUNG, SHUT YOUR FUCKING WORD WHOLE YOU WORTHLESS GAMING FUCKKKK

Jaehee Kang: I am.

707: ...

Zen: no...

MC: ...

Yoosung: If you're joking, I don't find it very funny! None of us do!

Jaehee Kang: I have lung cancer.

Jaehee Kang: It's not a joke, Yoosung. Ask Jumin, he was there when I was diagnosed.

707: Oh, Jaehee, I am so sorry....