MORNINGS

Okay, so I said I was going to write something about myself here, so here it goes! Lol.

I don't say my name online, but when asked I go by CJ :P

I'm thirteen (That's why my writing is shit)

I have a cat named Mouse Macaroni

Me and a couple of my friends have a small group where we cosplay and stuff and I cosplay Levi Ackerman and Jaehee Kang (mainly because I'm short as fuck. T^T)

So ya. That's just a bit about me even though no one gives a shit, lol. XD Now, on with teh chapta!! (OMFG I'm such a loser lololol)

Jumin woke up the next morning with Jaehee still cuddled in against his chest. He looked at the clock on his dresser: 11:45. 'Well, we certainly slept in.' He thought. He smiled and gently shook Jaehee. "Wake up~" Jumin whispered. Jaehee groaned. "Noooo... it's too eeeeeaarrlllyy..." she whined. Jumin shook her again. "Jaehee, its almost lunchtime." "Too eeeaaaarrllyy..." she whined again, shoving her head underneath the pillow.

Jumin chuckled, getting up and opening the blinds. "It's a beautiful day!" He yelled. Jaehee groaned. "Fuck off..." her muffled voice came from under the pillows. Jumin smiled and walked over to her. "I just remembered! I have to do laundry today!" "Don't you have maids for that?" Jaehee stated. Jumin pulled the blankets off of Jaehee, exposing her in just her underwear. Jaehee pulled her head out from under the pillow. "Oh, you son of a bi-" Jumin kissed her lips gently. "Hope you don't mind me borrowing the blankets!" He stated. Jaehee groaned and got under the pillow again.

Jumin smiled and opened the window, the sound of traffic and birds twittering coming in through the window. The cool breeze brushed over Jaehee and she shivered. "I hate you with the burning passion of a thousand suns." Jaehee said. "I can't hear you~" Jumin said in a child-like taunting tone. Jaehee groaned.

Jumin put the blankets in the washer, waiting for Jaehee to come out of the bedroom. He went back in and smiled. Jaehee had taken one of his shirts and cuddled into it for warmth. He pulled the shirt off of her. "Hey!" She squealed. Jumin chuckled. "This was the exact shirt I was planning on wearing today!" He said. Jaehee covered her face with her hands. Jumin leaned over her. "If you don't get up soon, I'm using all the hot water for a shower and there will be none left for you." Jaehee groaned. "Why do I even have to get up? Sleep is a ninja turtle fighting cancer..." Jaehee groaned. Jumin kissed her stomach. "Well, that ninja turtle has to take a pizza break. Remember? You, MC, Luci- Saeyoung, and Yoosung are going to get you a wedding dress today? At 4:30? That's why you need to get up." "Just give me... 10 more minutes..." Jumin rolled his eyes. "Jaehee, 10 minutes for you is an hour." "Same difference."

***

Jumin started making eggs and bacon, being very careful to not set fire to the kitchen this time. Jaehee came out of the bedroom wearing a see through white shirt that she was supposed to wear a tank top under, but hadn't bothered. Her hair was a mess and her wool socks were odd, one pink, one blue. Jumin chuckled. "Good morning, sunshine!" He said. Jaehee stuck her pointer finger up at him in a shushing matter. "Ah, ah, ah! Shh! The silence... is too loud." She flopped down on the couch face first. Jumin chuckled. "Come here." "No." "Just, come over here." "No." "Please?" "You're too far..." "I made you coffee." "... I'm coming."

Jaehee scooted over to the kitchen and grabbed her coffee. Sunlight poured in through the window and shone on her face, reflecting on her glasses. She leaned against the counter and took a sip of her coffee. "Okay, what do you need me here for?" Jumin attempted to crack an egg, and it worked... to a degree. It landed on the stove, not the pan. He groaned. "Jumin?" Jaehee asked, attempting to get his attention. "Ah, yes! So, the wedding is planned for two weeks from today, and I have an important question that we haven't decided on yet..." Jaehee took another sip of her coffee and nodded. "And that question is..?" "What kind of cake are we getting? Duh, most important part of the wedding?"

Jaehee laughed. "Oh, I see how it is! You're in it for the food, not the fact that I'm marrying you, that we are going to be a family!" She said teasingly. Jumin blushed sheepishly. "N-No, I mean.... well, I was going to decide the cake myself, but hey, I wanted your input. But if you don't want to help decide on the cake, then that's fine by me!" Jaehee hit his arm. "Of course I want input! Chocolate fudge, if it's okay with you." Jumin smiled. "Fine by me." Jaehee blushed and took a last sip of coffee.

"I'm taking a bath now." Jaehee said, fiddling around with her short brown hair as she walked to the washroom. Jumin smiled. "If you want to use the pink scented bath bubbles, I hid them in the top shelf. Y'know, the one you can't reach." Jaehee closed the bathroom door. "I hate you!" Jaehee yelled with a laugh. Jumin sighed. "3... 2... 1..." he whispered to himself. Almost on cue, the sound of multiple things crashing to the floor could be heard in the washroom. Jumin chuckled. "That's my Jaehee."

***

Jumin finished his own breakfast and waited for Jaehee to come out of the washroom. 'She's been in there for an hour...' he knocked on the door. "H-Hey, Jaehee? Are you okay in there?" No reply. "Jaehee?" Jumin opened the door worriedly. Jaehee had fallen asleep in the bath, pink bubbles surrounding her. Jumin smiled at her. "Jaehee~" he said in a sing-songy voice. Jaehee's eyes fluttered open. "Oh... I must have fallen asleep..." she yawned and stretched out, looking up at Jumin. "Konichiwa." She said. "You've been in here for over an hour, Jaehee." Jumin said, taking out a towel for her. Jaehee stretched again. "Yeah, but it was cozy. Bubbles are soft..." Jumin rolled his eyes. "Come on, it's 2:30. You don't have much time before the others come and pick you up."

Jaehee nodded. "Yuh huh." She sunk under the bubbles. Jumin rolled his eyes again. "You can't hide under there forever!" Jumin said, poking the top of her head that was stuck outside of the water. Jaehee came up with a sour expression on her face. "I got bubbles in my oxygen tubes!" She whined. "Jumin chuckled. "Come on then, time to get up." Jaehee groaned. "There's still some bacon left, but I'll eat it if you don't hurry." Jaehee got out of the bath, reaching for her towel. "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

***

Jaehee got dressed in a small white dress that would be easy to pull on and off for trying on wedding dresses. She walked out into the kitchen to get a few pieces of bacon. She ate it fast since she was starving. Saeyoung and Yoosung arrived at the house. "Eeyyyoooo! Lez go dress shopping!" Saeyoung said excitedly. Yoosung jumped up and down. "Come on, come on, come on! MC's waiting in the car!" He squealed happily.

Jumin watched Jaehee eat and chuckled. "Hey-hey Jaehee?" Jaehee looked up at him to signal that she was listening. "You're eating like a pig. Get it? It's bacon? Pig?" Yoosung groaned. Jaehee stopped eating and just stared at Jumin blankly. Saeyoung facepalmed and then pointed to the door. "Get out."

I tried to make it fluffy and cute, I dunno if I did good... lol, I hope you enjoyed it though! Love you guys!! 💛💛💛 ~TheWeeWeeaboo