PHONE CALL OF CONFUSION

Okay I'm just feeling depressed and worthless and horrible and shit like that and I have writers block and projects due soon and I'm just feeling like I want to fucking end everything. This is going to be short and suck but I tried, I'm really really trying, it's getting hard to just get through a day right now let alone update. I'm sorry this is so short...

{Jumin PoV}

Jumin waited impatiently for Jaehee to come home. He cuddled Elizabeth The Third, scratching behind her ears and under her chin. He bit his lip, looking up at the clock. 'She's been gone two hours now... what if they can't find a dress still?' Jumin sighed, calling Jaehee finally.

"Mr. Han?" Jaehee's voice questioned from over the phone. Jumin scrunched up his face. 'What the hell?'

"Um, Jaehee, you don't need to call me that anymore." Jumin said, confused.

"But you're my boss." Jaehee replied. 'Somethings not right..' Jumin thought.

"Jaehee, you're not working with C & R anymore, don't you remember?"

"Wait... what do you mean 'I'm not working for C & R anymore'?! Did you fire me?!" Jaehee sounded genuinely surprised. Jumin bit his lip.

"No, we agreed that you would be a stay at home mom." Jumin tried explaining.

"Mom?! I'm not a mother, Mr. Han!" Jaehee said. Jumin's mind drew a blank. 'What the hell is happening?!'

"Not yet... Hunny, are you drunk?" Jumin asked.

"H-Hunny?! Mr. Han, of course I'm not drunk! W-Why did you call me Hunny?!" Jaehee stuttered. Jumin looked at his phone. 'Why can't she remember me?! Or anything?! What's going on?! Where is she?!'

"Jaehee, where are you?" Jumin asked cautiously.

"My office... why?" Jaehee replied confusedly. Jumin's jaw dropped.

"But Saeyoung just took you shopping for a wedding dress!"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait! Hold up! I don't know anyone named Saeyoung! And why a wedding dress?! Mr. Han, you do know I'm single, right?" Jumin was getting frustrated.

"Jaehee, we're engaged! Look at your hand! The ring should be there!" He stated, looking down at the ring on his own finger.

"No, why would I be wearing a ring? ...Mr. Han, I hate to be rude but I think you've had too much to drink again. I'm your assistant, remember?" Jaehee said. Jumin frowned.

"No, no Jaehee... you're not my assistant..."

"Was I fired?"

"No! Jaehee, we just went over this!"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Han, I'm just so confused!" Jaehee stated.

"Jaehee, your stuff is here, like, your tablet, your teddy bear-"

"How is Cubby with you?! He was under my pillow when I woke up this morning!" Jaehee cut Jumin off.

Jumin sighed. "Yes, he was! Under the pillow of the bed you and I share!"

"Mr. Han, this is ridiculous!"

"Yes, it is!"

The two were silent for a moment.

"Mr. Han, why aren't you at the offices?" Jaehee asked. Jumin sighed.

"Because I was waiting for you to come home from picking up your wedding dress! And you've been sick the past few days!" Jumin yelled.