HOSPITAL FOOD

I seriously love this song. I'm literally putting it in, like, half of the chapters... maybe. I'll try not to. I just love it. 💛💛💛 I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!!! ~(^w^ ~)

Jaehee breathed on the glass as she looked out her window. She drew where her breath fogged up the glass and sighed, watching it fade away. 'What have I done with my life? Seriously, nothing important. And I never will do anything important. I am facing oblivion.' She felt as though she couldn't go outside. She didn't want to be stared at. She didn't want to be pitied. She didn't want to go back to work — but she had to.

She knew she would have to go back to work at some point in time. She still had to pay her bills, get food, etcetera that she couldn't do if she wasn't working and making money. She missed so many calls from her friends and coworkers, but she never missed a chance to call Jumin.

Since Jaehee had been diagnosed, she only wanted to be around Jumin. She never wanted him to leave her side, but now that he owned the C & R company, she found that she could never be near him 24/7 unless she was at work. She just wanted him to stay off of work, wanted him to be there for her and only her, and she knew that that was selfish. But that didn't stop the fact that she wanted it, so badly.

While lost in thought, she felt a large chest pain. She waited a few minutes and it didn't go away. It was that bad that she ended up in tears. She stood up to grab her phone and call Jumin, but fell over. It was seriously that painful that she couldn't even stand up on her own two feet. She forced herself to stand, grabbing the phone and calling Jumin.

"Jaehee, you have got to stop calling me! I was in a meeting!" Jumin whisper-yelled when he had finally picked up.

"Jumin..." Jaehee said through tears.

"What?! Hurry up, I have to go!" Jumin said.

"Jumin, my chest hurts and it's not going a–" she screamed out in pain, clutching her chest. "A-away..."

The other line went silent for a moment.

"J-Jumin?!"

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes." Jumin replied. Jaehee breathed out in relief.

"T-Thank you..."

Jumin hung up. Jaehee sat down on the ground. The act of standing had made her so unbelievably tired. She bit her lower lip and cried. 'Why? I don't even remember my father, yet it's his side of the family that gives me this fucking lung cancer.' Jaehee screamed out in pain again, coughing.

A few minutes later, her door opened wide and Jumin ran in, dropping his bag and rushing over to her. He dropped down to his knees and held Jaehee. "I got you, I got you..." he said. "I... I think I'm going to throw up..." Jaehee said. Jumin helped her up and into the bathroom, where Jaehee dropped to her knees in front of the toilet.

Jaehee threw up as Jumin held back her oxygen tubes. He felt his eyes fill with tears. 'She's going through so much, and I just can't be there for her...' Everything Jaehee was throwing up was clear, and then suddenly it was red. Blood. She coughed, gasping for air. Jumin rubbed her back, looking at the thick, red blood that his girlfriend had just coughed up. "God... Jaehee, we need to get you to the hospital..." Jumin said, his voice filled with worry. Jaehee shook her head. "N-No... no, I'm fine..." she said, but as soon as she finished her sentence, she threw up blood again.

"You are not fine!" Jumin yelled at her. Jaehee shook her head. "I'm okay, I just... just..." she threw up again. Jumin noticed how frail Jaehee had become. She had become much skinnier, and her skin appeared much more paler. Once Jaehee had finally stopped throwing up, Jumin took her down to the hospital.