DEEP BREATHS

THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER.

This will be the final part to the entire BREAKING POINT "series" thing. Thank you all so much for your incredible support with this series, it really means a lot to me, it really does. ^^ this site kind of gives me an identity while my real one is hidden behind a screen. I get to think freely and write what I want, and very few people know who I truly am on here which is a good thing. I'm not going to be judged for my titles or laughed at during school hours. Thank you so much for sticking with this story 'till the very end. And THERE WILL BE AN AFTER ENDING that I will post later on in the week. Once again thank you for reading. 💛💛💛 I will be (hopefully) publishing a new Jumin x Jaehee shortly. Until then, enjoy~~~

(BTW This story will be mainly in the other characters PoV's, not Jaehee's or Jumin's.)

Months and months went by, yet Jumin and Jaehee only grew closer, their bond stronger as each day, each hour, each minute, every second past by. The wedding had been postponed a lot like how V's and Rika's had been. Jumin had been in his office working away, everything completely normal, until a large crash sounded from the kitchen. Jumin clenched his teeth. "Elizabeth The Third I swear to god..." he dropped his pen and stood up, walking out into the kitchen where he stopped in his tracks. "Jaehee!"

{Yoosung PoV}

Yoosung flopped down on the couch tiredly after work. Saeyoung saw him from the kitchen and smiled. "How was wooorrrkkk?" He asked, smiling. Yoosung groaned into a pillow. Saeyoung laughed until he noticed that... Yoosung was crying. His laughter turned to concern as he raced over to Yoosung and pulled his arms around him. "Hey... what's wrong?" He asked. Yoosung wiped his eyes. "I can't do it..." he said in a small voice. "What do you mean, you can't-" "Saeyoung, I can't cure Jaehee's cancer!" Yoosung yelled. Saeyoung jumped. "Yoosung, you're doing absolutely everything you can to help her or you're trying your hardest to..." "That's not good enough. It's not showing any results." Yoosung said, pouting. Saeyoung smiled. "There's no doubt in my mind that if anyone will cure it, it will be you." "I don't care who cures it, Saeyoung I just don't want her to die!" Yoosung said, pulling his knees to his chest.

"She's like a sister to me." He whispered softly. Saeyoung scoffed. "We've never really acknowledged how much we truly needed her until we've almost lost her, eh?" Saeyoung asked. He sighed. "First Rika... now Jaehee..." Yoosung said. Saeyoung shook his head. "We haven't lost her yet. We have time. She has time. And hopefully an awful lot of it." Saeyoung assured him. Yoosung nodded. The phone started to buzz. "I got it." Saeyoung said with a light smile, kissing Yoosung on the cheek and leaping over the back of the couch. "Yo yo yo!" Yoosung sniffles, turning in his seat, watching Saeyoung smiling face turn pale. "Shit... oh my god, today?!" "What?! What is it?! Saeyoung?!" Yoosung asked as he stood up and walked over. Saeyoung put up his hand to tell Yoosung to stop. "Okay, we'll be there." He hung up. "Let's go." Saeyoung said, grabbing his coat. "Wait what?! Where?!" Yoosung asked. Saeyoung shoved on his boots with a grunt. "It's... it's Jaehee..."

{Zen PoV}

Zen's eyelids felt heavy as he tried to stay awake while listening to Echo girl ramble on. "...So, those are gonna be the lyrics. Okay?" Echo girl finished. 'Thank god we're done with this shit.' Zen thought. "Yep. I got it." He said, stretching out tiredly. Echo girl giggled. Zen yawned and felt his pocket vibrating. He reached in it to grab his phone. It was Yoosung. "Excuse me for just a moment." Echo girl rolled her eyes. "If it's Jaehee I'll slit her throat..." she muttered between gritted teeth. Zen raised an eyebrow. "what was that Echo?" He asked intimidatingly. Echo girl blushed. "N-Nothing! I'll leave!" She stood up and left, but Zen knew she was only in the next room. "Hey Yoosung, how's it going?" As Yoosung explained the current situation, Zen started to grab his coat. "Hey! Zenny, where are you going?!" Echo girl whined as she walked back into the room. Zen rolled his eyes. "Okay. See you there Yoosung." He said before hanging up the phone. He grabbed his shoes, but Echo girl pushed him against the wall.

"What the hell, Echo girl?!" Zen asked as he put on his shoes and stood up. Echo girl growled. "Where do you think you are you going?!" Echo girl demanded. Zen rolled his eyes. "Jaehee's in the hospital. I have to go see her-" "she isn't important, Zenny! From what I heard she's engaged to Jumin, so it's not like she likes you anyways. Also she won't be here much longer, so don't waste your time and energy and stay here with me!" Echo girl pleaded. Zen walked over to her, pinning her to the wall. "I am well aware she's engaged, and shut the hell up about how she won't be here much longer. She'll be here for a long while, trust me on that." Zen said through gritted teeth. Echo girl nervously bit her lip. "B-But she's in the hospital so she might as well be dea-" "Choi, shut the fuck up! That's not why she's in the hospital dumbass! God, why do I even put up with you?!" Zen walked away from her and left the building, heading off to the hospital.

{Saeyoung PoV}

Saeyoung ran up the hospital stairs with Yoosung close behind him. When he spotted Jumin outside of the hospital room, he was both excited and confused. 'Shouldn't he be in there with her?' He thought. Pushing that aside, he ran to Jumin and hugged him from behind. "Hey!! What the hell are you doing out here?! Your fiancé's having your child, shouldn't you be in there, dad?" Saeyoung asked. Jumin shook his head and turned to him. "T-They're having some... um... complications..." Jumin looked pale. Saeyoung hugged him again. "Jaehee will pull through," Saeyoung reassured him. "She's honestly the strongest person I know." Jumin nodded, letting out a shaky breath. "I know... I know." He said.

One by one, each RFA member showed up at the hospital. Jumin was nervous, but everyone kept on reassuring him. Jumin really just wanted one person to be there in particular. He wanted to see V. "Will V be coming?" MC asked, almost reading Jumin thoughts. Saeyoung shook his head. "Nope, he's in Europe." Jumin felt his heart sink. 'He's not here? He won't be coming?' Jumin leaned back in his chair with a sigh.

Hours past. 3, 4, 5. MC had started braiding Zen's hair and was waiting to find a nurse who could give her a hair band since she broke Zen's. Yoosung started doing work on cancer cells and talked to a few of the doctors. Saeyoung comforted Jumin the entire time, but there were only two things on his mind; Jaehee and his child. 'Are they okay? Please, please god let them be okay...' a doctor walked out of the room. "Are you her fiancé?" He asked Jumin. Jumin nodded. The doctor sighed and slowly started explaining everything that had happened. Jumin fell to his knees in tears and Saeyoung bent down next to him, tears starting up his own eyes."Jumin, I'm so sorry... I'm so, so sorry..."

Lol, that's it. That's the end of the story. >:3 lol, later on in the week I will (as I stated earlier) be publishing an after ending to clear things up. Once again thank you all so so so so so so sooooo much for your support in this story, I love you all. ^^ 💛💛💛 have a nice day ~TheWeeWeeaboo