IT'S RAINING CARBS

Okay, quick explanation to why I'm not posting as often as I was before...

Something came up and it took my attention away from writing. I have writers block for this book again, but I think I'm going to publish another Mystic Messenger book soon that I've wanted to for a while. It would be set in a school and all the characters would have a crush on MC. It's something I left in my notes and I'm kinda proud of it. If I can't think of anything for this story, I may spend a few days away from it and work on another story. What do you guys think??

Anyways, enjoy. And I'm sorry this chapters short... I tried to do good but I failed miserably... ^^;; and don't judge the music, I'm just obsessed with queen. Some of my friends think I was born in the wrong era. ^^;; lol

Jaehee and Jumin didn't talk to each other for four days. Jaehee tried to make conversation, but it was impossible. One morning, Jumin was sick and tired of the silence, so he called Zen for help.

"Hello?" Zen answered tiredly.

"Zen, it's me, Jumin. I need you to tell me what happened at your place a few days ago." Jumin said, his voice low so Jaehee wouldn't hear him as she cleaned the dishes.

"Well... I told Jaehee something... personal, and it kinda freaked her out. She walked outside and just let it sink in. I went out with her, and she mentioned that she was hungry. I lit myself a cigarette and offered it to her. She-"

"Zen! You offered a fucking cigarette to a woman who is pregnant and has lung cancer?!" Jumin whisper-yelled.

"I know! I know... it was a shitty idea. She took it, but only because she assumed it was pocky. She accidentally breathed in and then started coughing. Then you called her and I was still yelling at her because I blamed her... even though I knew and know it was my fault..."

Jumin sighed. He looked over at Jaehee, who was still doing the dishes. "Thank you for explaining this to me. It really means a lot to me... and to Jaehee." Jumin said. Jaehee flinched as she heard him say her name. Jumin hung up his phone and walked over to Jaehee, who had her eyes on the sink as she did the dishes. Jumin hugged her from behind.

"I'm sorry." He said. Jaehee shook her head. "No, really, I am. I didn't have the right to yell at you while you were trying to explain yourself." Jaehee sighed with relief. "So... you still love me?" Jaehee asked, looking back over her shoulder at him. "I never stopped loving you. And I never will stop." Jumin said, kissing Jaehee passionately. Jaehee blushed lightly but kissed back. Jumin noticed how she was cleaning the dishes. Her pale yellow sleeves were soapy and wet.

"Aren't you going to roll up your sleeves?" He asked. Jaehee laughed nervously. "Naw, its fine." She said. Jumin shook his head and pulled up her sleeve. He turned pale. 'She... cut herself again...' Jaehee pulled down her sleeve violently and continued the dishes. Jumin felt his eyes start up with tears and wrapped his arms around her. "Jaehee..." he whispered. "Why?" Jaehee sighed. "Jumin... I don't know! I wasn't thinking straight! I thought you... I thought that you hated me!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face as she turned to him.

Jumin held her tightly to his chest, not caring if She was getting dishwashing soap bubbles on him. "I could never hate you, Jaehee. If I did, don't you think I would have fired you that day when you brought in Zen's play instead of the project tha-" "Okay! Okay, I get it! You love me..." Jaehee said, hugging him back tightly.

Jumin helped her clean the rest of the dishes and get on a new shirt. They sat down on the couch together to watch a movie. "How about... Because Of Winn-Dixie?" Jumin suggested. Jaehee shook her head. "Grease?" Jaehee shrugged. "I need an answer!" Jumin chuckled. Jaehee shrugged again, pulling her knees to her chest. "How about... Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs?" Jumin said jokingly. Jaehee shook her head. "That movie is terrifying!" She said. Jumin frowned. "what?! It's a kids movie?! How the hell is it scary?!" "It's raining carbs!" Jaehee said. Jumin put his head in his hands. "That's that Daz Black guy thing on Twitter, right?" "Vine," Jaehee corrected with a laugh. "And yeah, you're right!" Jumin shook his head, chuckling.

"Do you... remember when we were at the hotel in St John's?" Jaehee asked him. Jumin nodded, still flicking through movies. Jaehee giggled. "When... I thought you were missing and you were hiding outside so that you could throw a snowball at me?" Jumin smiled. "Yep, I remember that." "And you pushed me into the snow bank and said I was like a scared bunny?" Jumin laughed. "Yeah, I remember. You seriously looked so scared." He said thinking back. Jaehee blushed. "That day was the first time I ever heard you laugh. You seemed like you didn't do it often... can you promise me that... if I die... you'll laugh for me? Instead of being upset... please, keep yourself happy and laugh for me." Jumin felt himself start crying. "I promise. Now, for making me cry, I'm putting on Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs." "Nooo! My weakness!" Jaehee said with a laugh.

{After The Movie...}

Jumin looked like his eyes were going to pop out of his head. "Thank god that it's over!" He said, sighing with relief. Jaehee laughed. "When we have a child, there's gonna be a lot of movies like this!" Jumin groaned. "I'd rather let our child watch 50 Shades Of Grey." Jaehee shoved him playfully. "Don't you dare!" She said with a laugh. Jumin shook his head, smiling.

"don't worry, it's fine. But let me tell you something, if you get our child into Zen's musicals, you're dead to me." He said. Jaehee pouted. "But they're good..." Jumin rolled his eyes. "No, they are not." "I'll prove a point to you!" Jaehee said, going into their room. She came back out with 5 Musical DVD's. Jumin groaned as Jaehee put one into the DVD player. "You'll thank me later!" Jaehee said. Jumin groaned again. 'This is gonna be a long night...'

I tried. It's really hard to write when you have writers block... fellow writers know my pain. -_-; thank you for reading!! 💛💛💛 ~TheWeeWeeaboo