KISS YOU INSIDE OUT

IM SORRY IVE BEEN GONE SO LONG JUST PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN.

Sorry, I'm not dead, you weren't that lucky!! My friend found out my password and changed it, and refused to tell me what it actually was and I had to find out myself. BUT I found it out and now I'm back so don't worry (not like you would lolololol) because it gave me enough time to get back inspiration for this story... so yay(kinda)!! I hope you guys liked it, and again, I'm sorry!!

Jaehee dragged Jumin, literally, out of bed. His head hit the floor and he groaned. "Whhhhyyy..." he asked, looking up at a fully-clothed Jaehee bouncing happily in the pale white moonlight.. Jaehee giggled. "'Cause we're doing the thingy thingy thing today!" Jumin shot her a weird look. "What the hell are you talking about?" He asked. Jaehee squealed again. "The baby thing!" Jumin looked at the clock. "...Jaehee it's 1 o' clock in the morning... what are you saying?" Jaehee rolled her eyes. "The thing where we look at the baby! You know, the thing!" Jumin put his head in his hands. "Jaehee, that's called an ultrasound and it's at 5:30 in the afternoon. Afternoon. We went to bed at 11:00. It's literally been 3 hours." Jaehee giggled. "But c'mon! Get up!" She said, desperately pulling at his wrist. "I don't understand you!" Jumin yelled. "It's 1 o' clock in the morning! Are you insane?!" Jaehee waited a second, thinking. She smiled and nodded. "Yes, yes I am. Now get your lazy ass up Jumin Han!" She said. Jumin groaned.

"I am begging you to let me sleep." He said. "Cool." Jaehee said, dragging him out the bedroom door along with her oxygen tank. She didn't get very far before she felt as though she couldn't breathe. She laid down on the floor next to him, gasping for air. "I'm not that heavy." Jumin stated, rolling his eyes. "Wanna bet?" Jaehee panted. Jumin looked over at her and chuckled. "You haven't been that out of breath since we last had se–" "Jumin Han you finish that sentence and I'm rolling my oxygen tank over your dick." Jaehee cut him off. Jumin pressed his lips into a fine line. "Okay, I'm shutting up, but just remember I was once your boss." "And I was your assistant." "So?" "So?" Jumin sighed. "I'm going back to bed." "I'm going back to bed." Jaehee mimicked. Jumin raised an eyebrow. "Are you copying me?" "Are you copying me?" "Stop it!" "Stop it!" "Seriously Jaehee, shut up!" "Seriously Jaehee, shut up!" Jumin groaned, standing up and going into the bedroom. Jaehee groaned and got up with him.

Jumin flopped down on the bed and Jaehee flopped down on him. "..." "..." Jumin cleared his throat, and so did Jaehee. "I'm stupid." "You are stupid." Jaehee said, giggling. "Oh come on!" Jumin said, rolling over and forcing Jaehee below him. She squealed. Jumin pinned her down by her wrists. Jaehee laughed. "Sorry!" She said, still laughing. Jumin shook his head and kissed her lips, biting her bottom one. Jaehee kneed him in the stomach. Jumin smirked. "I'm going to punish you for that." He stated. In a quick movement, he grabbed Jaehee's blouse and tore it open.

{Saeyoung POV}

"Yoosung? Are you awake?" Saeyoung asked as Yoosung snored lightly. "Yoosung? Is you asleeps?" He asked again. Yoosung didn't move. "Saeyoung smacked Yoosung over the head with a thick Bible that was on his bedside table. "Ow!" Yoosung yelped, sitting upright. Saeyoung placed the Bible back. "Yeah, I can't sleep either." Yoosung rubbed his head. "Owwwww..." he whined. "I was having a good dream too..." "what was it?" Saeyoung asked. Yoosung was a blurry image to Saeyoung when he wasn't wearing his glasses. Yoosung continued rubbing the back of his head. "Jaehee and Jumin were getting married, I cured Jaehee's cancer, and then me and you had sex..." Yoosung turned bright red.

"I mean we had six.. six... uh... six pandas!" Yeah! Penis's– Pandas! Pandas! Shit!" Yoosung buried his face in his knees embarrassedly. Saeyoung laughed. "Ya, sure, pandas..." "B-But it's not like we had six penis's!" "Sure we did, three each." "S-Stop it! That would be some str-strange medical disease!" "Then cure it." "Why?!" "Unless you want three dicks..." "No! Stop!" "Why?" "Because!" "Because you want three dicks?" "..." "..." "..." "you didn't say no-" "Shut the fuck up! God, you're being such a dick, Saeyoung!" "...which one?" "SAAAAEEEEYOOOUUNNGGG!!!"