~AFTER STORY~

I cried writing this, so chances are this will be depressing. I hope you enjoy crying, or just reading, depends. ^^

ALSO PLEEAAAASSSEE LISTEN TO MUSIC WHEN THE "🎵" SIGN COME UP IF ITS POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO DO SO!!!!! It makes sad stuff effective. ^^

{8 Years later...}

The waves crashed onto the sandy beach. A short brunette squealed, giggled, and ran from the water as if it was going to attack her. The sunset was only just starting, the sky tinted an orange, pink and purple mixture. Jumin looked up at the young girl, smiling. He laid back in his beach chair but made sure the girl was still in his sights. He wouldn't know what he would do if he ever lost her. MC looked over at him from her own chair and smiled. She put down the magazine she was reading and sat up straight in her chair. "Do you think Zen would have liked it here?" She asked Jumin. Jumin shook his head. "You haven't shut up about him since he killed himself three years ago..." Jumin kept his eyes glued on the little girl.

"Maybe he would have, MC, I can't say exactly... He wouldn't like me making decisions for him." Jumin finally said. MC giggled. "Yeah..." she trailed off. Saeyoung walked over to the little girl and took her to a patch of slightly wet sand where they began a sandcastle competition. Yoosung ran over shortly after, his dog Sally the 2nd following close behind. Jumin looked over at their matching wedding rings glinting in the sunlight. He sighed and reached up to touch the one on the necklace he was wearing, the one that used to belong to someone very dear to him. MC smiled lightly at him. "Jumin, you did good." She said, looking out at the little girl. Jumin smiled. "I could only try." "No, you're Jumin. You can only succeed, and if you don't the first time, you pay someone to do it for you. But hey, this time you did it without the help of  your money." MC joked. Jumin shook his head and chuckled, looking down at the silver band on his own finger before putting in his earbuds. He flicked through his music until he found Spanish Sahara. Once he selected it, he laid down in the chair even further and fell asleep.

---

Jumin's eyes opened up to the sight of a plane. 'What the hell?!' He looked down to see Jaehee with her head laid on him, fast asleep, air flowing through her lungs as she breathed in and out all on her own, no machines attached. Tears started up in Jumin's eyes and he shook her. "Jaehee?" He whispered. Her eyes fluttered open and she stretched out. "Oh, are we there yet, Mr. Han?" She asked, smiling at him. 'Mr. Han...' Jumin realized that he must have been dreaming, and he wasn't in current time. He was back on the plane... and Jaehee was merely his assistant here. She was no longer his girlfriend. She didn't even know. "Not yet, Assistant Kang..." Jumin said, tears almost flooding his eyes. Jaehee smiled. "Sorry if I got lost back there when I put on my music, I just..." Jaehee giggled. "I guess you could say I'm a lover for my music..."

"You're a very loving person." Jumin stated. Jaehee sighed and looked out the window. "Look, I know that I'm dreaming." Jumin said quietly. "So can you just call me Jumin?" Jaehee gave him a strange look. "D-Dreaming? What are you talking about?" Jumin's heartbeat quickened. "Was... was it all a... dream?" He thought. 'No, everything else that happened... it had to have been real!' He looked over at Jaehee who just simply giggled. "You can't live in a moment, can you? Not even a past memory? Just... forgetting everything for a small second?" She asked Jumin, smiling at him. She sighed, holding onto his hand. "Okay, Jumin, okay. I'll play by your rules." Jumin tightened his grip around her hand. 'It feels like her hand... I wonder if her lips are just like that... her lips.' he leaned over and gently kissed her. He felt her smile before she kissed him back. 'It's too real...' he thought, pulling away gently and letting a few tears flow.