DEALING WITH MORE THEN CANCER...

This song just suits them so much T^T So cute... sniff... okay, so I'm just saying now that after this story is done I'm going to be doing a Victori fanfiction because THEY ARE BOOTIFUL!!! Omfg I need a life... ^^;; anywhoozles, enjoy~~~~ 💛

Jumin was terrified for Jaehee. Each day she became weaker and weaker, she threw up everything even when she was really hungry. She was extremely pale and skinny, her body had become frail. She had been sick like that for two weeks. One day, Jumin went out to the store to get some groceries. By the time he came back, Jaehee was in the bathroom, same as when he had left. He put the groceries away and knocked gently on the door before going in. She had thrown up blood again. A lot of it. Jumin covered his mouth with his hand. 'This can't possibly be normal... is she... dying?" He thought. He ran to her side, dropping down near her.

"Jaehee, oh god... we have to get you to the hospital." Jumin found himself in tears. Jaehee shook her head. "N-No... I'm fine..." "Jaehee, you are not fucking 'fine,' okay?! You are throwing up blood and I know that this modern day world is 50 shades of fucked up but it's not that fucked up to the point where blood coming out of your mouth is normal! I am not losing you yet, and I don't give a ding dong damn that you don't want to go to the hospital yet because you are!"

Jaehee shook her head. "You d-don't c-control me!" She yelled before throwing up blood once again. Jumin held onto her. "Jaehee, please... I am begging you... just... just go to the hospital! I don't want to control you, I want you to live... please, I can't lose you! I don't know... I don't know what I'd do if I lost you! Please! Go... for me..." Jaehee bit her lip and then slowly nodded. "F-Fine."

***

When they got down to the hospital, Jaehee and Jumin waited in the doctors office for a while, Jumin tightly grasping Jaehee's hand. The doctor came in a little while later, a small smile on his face. "Okay, Ms Kang, we have some news. You could take it good or bad, it all depends. There will be a bit of bad news either way, but it's up to you to see what you are going to do. Now, first off, before we start, your esophagus lining tore. Now, don't be afraid because it usually heals by itself from 7-10 days, but that's why you were throwing up so much blood. It's usually caused when you vomit a lot, which as your fiancé told me earlier has been happening. Now, it's not so much as you being really sick, but it's because your body is dealing with a lot more then just cancer."

Jumin went pale. "Wait, what do you mean 'she's dealing with a lot more?' What's wrong?" His grip on Jaehee's hand tightened. The doctor smiled. "It's nothing to worry about, but your fiancé here is pregnant." Jumin's jaw dropped and Jaehee's eyes lit up. "Wait, seriously?!" She asked excitedly. Jumin smiled to himself and looked away, hoping that no one would see. The doctor nodded.

"Yes, that's why you were so sick. But don't get too excited quite yet. Jaehee... your body is very... frail. I'm afraid that your body won't be strong enough to have the child." The sparkle in Jaehee's eyes faded. "But... I've always wanted a child..." "It's not my decision if you keep the child or not. Do you think you'd be able to have the child?" Jaehee looked to Jumin, squeezing his hand. "W-What do you think? Can we keep it?" Jaehee pleaded. Jumin shook his head with a chuckle. "You sound like your asking if we can keep a stray dog." He looked over at the doctor.

"What are the chances that she could... pass during child birth?" The doctor bit his lip. "In her case, it's a 50/50 shot." He explained. Jumin looked to Jaehee worriedly. "Do you think you could do it?" Jaehee nodded vigorously. Jumin sighed and bit his lip, thinking back to the note she wrote in the hospital. 'She really wants to have kids...' He took a deep breath. "I guess we're going to have a child." Jaehee squealed, hugging into Jumin.

{A Week Later...}

Jaehee had slowly started feeling better, each day she was more and more talkative and agile, and stopped throwing up as much. Soon she was back on her feet... somewhat.

"Jaehee, lie down! You're pregnant!" Jumin protested as Jaehee hurriedly shuffled around the kitchen in an attempt to make dinner. "Calm down, Jumin! I'm only cooking!" Jaehee said, smiling up at Jumin. His only response was a sigh. He walked over to her and picked her up bridal style. "Kya! Jumin!" Jaehee squealed. Jumin dropped her gently on the couch so that her oxygen tubes wouldn't disconnect. "No." He scolded her like a dog. Jaehee puffed out her cheeks.

"Baka." She muttered under her breath. Jumin took over cooking duties as Jaehee surfed the internet and typed up on her laptop. Jumin took a quick break from cooking and looked at what Jaehee was working on.

C&R Cat Project 2017

Words: 5982

Jumin sighed. "Jaehee, that's my work." Jaehee shrugged, looking over the back of the couch at him. "And?" "And you don't have to be doing it, you don't work at C&R anymore." Jumin protested. While she was getting better, they had come to an agreement that Jaehee would be a stay at home mom while Jumin worked. They didn't want their child to have to deal with two parents in a professional business job that took up their lives. "Doesn't mean I can't help you." Jaehee stated. She looked over at the kitchen worriedly. "Eh... w-what are you making?" Jumin smiled. "Chicken." "Really? 'Cause it looks like fire from here."

{One Hour Later...}

Jumin walked in through the front door. "I got the Chinese food!" Jaehee laughed. "Finally!" She said with a bright smile, getting off of the couch. Jumin looked into her shining brown eyes and bright smile and he couldn't help but smile himself.

They sat down at the dining table and started eating. Jaehee ate a large spoonful of rice an giggled. "Y'know," Jaehee started, swallowing. "I thought you considered this Commoners Food." She teased Jumin. Jumin was attempting to use his chopsticks. "No, it's not Commoners Fo-Fuck!" He dropped his rice ball for the millionth time and sat back in his chair grumpily. Jaehee giggled, walking over to him.

She knelt down next to him and picked up the rice ball using the chopsticks with ease. "Open your mouth." She demanded. Jumin gave her the side eye. Jaehee giggled and poked his lips with the rice ball. "Say ahhh~" Jumin rolled his eyes but bit into the rice ball. "There ya go!" Jaehee giggled, kissing his cheek. She started to go back to her chair. "Wait!" Jumin said, causing Jaehee to turn. "What?" "I can't pick up the others!" Jumin stated. Jaehee waved her fingers at him. "Use your hands."

"Jaehee, it's not finger food!" Jumin protested. Jaehee giggled and sat back down. Jumin continuously groaned and smacked his head down on the table. Jaehee giggled again and continued eating.

***

Jaehee tiredly got under the covers of the bed, cuddling into Jumin's bare chest. "Hmmm~ Juuumin~" she said in a sing-songy voice. Jumin chuckled. "What?" He asked as he fiddled with her short brown hair. "What do you think the baby is gonna be?" She asked. Jumin bit his lip. "Hopefully human?" He said. Jaehee giggled. "Nooo... like a boy or a girl?" "...A pigeon." Jumin stated. "No! You said it was gonna huuuumaan..." she whined. She was too tired, her brain had shut down and she was blubbering out nonsense. Jumin chuckled once again. "Now it's a pigeon." "Tweet tweet..." Jaehee mumbled.

Jumin smiled. "I love you, so much. You have no idea. There's something about you that makes you so insane that it's impossible not to love you. I can't describe how much I love you because to put it down into words is like trying to explain how to pick up rice balls with chopsticks... uh... do you know what I mean?" Little did Jumin know Jaehee had already fallen asleep. He looked down at her closed eyes, her pale pink lips, her messy hair. Jumin chuckled. "God, please don't take her from me." He pulled Jaehee even closer to him and fell asleep.

I tried to make it fluffy >.< I hope you guys likededed it! :P I might do a thingy thing in the next part where I write up some stuff about me, idk. It'll still be a chapter though, idk. Love you!! 💛💛💛💛~TheWeeWeeaboo