FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER

Hey guys!! Thank you all so much for all the support I've been getting!! I love you guys!! I'm going to try updating often again, possibly two or three times every week. And if I can't do it two or three times a week, then at the very least  I will update once a week. I also now have an Instagram... thing which I will update you guys on when my stories will be posted if I miss them or possibly when I finish this book which kind of book I should start up next!! I might also make a few covers and see which ones you guys like more!! I might also post some of my shit drawings so who knows!! ;3 My Instagram is literally the same as Wattpad: theweeweeaboo so if you want you can check that out and if not that's fine too. It's just there to benefit you guys when you don't know why I'm not updating or want to help choose a cover and for my friends to send me memes and Yuri!!! On Ice things. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter!! ^^ (also, trigger warning)

Jumin's vision was blurry. His head was pounding and he heard sirens. He sat up slightly, but his neck was killing him. Shattered glass covered the car. 'What happened?!' Jumin thought to himself. He had a fuzzy memory of being at V's place... and then Jaehee picked him up and.... 'Jaehee!' Jumin thought, looking over to the drivers seat. Jaehee was, seemingly fine, but she was in shock. "Jaehee?" Jumin asked. Jaehee looked over at him, but she couldn't say anything. Jumin looked out the window at the truck driver who was rushing over to their car along with a few police officers and ambulance workers. "W-What happened?!" Jumin asked Jaehee. Jaehee let out a shaky breath. "Y-You grabbed the w-wheel on me..." Jaehee stuttered out. Jumin shook his head. "Y-You... you were completely d-drunk..." Jaehee said. "Y-You said you wouldn't drink again!! You promised me Jumin!" Jaehee cried out, putting her head in her hands. Jumin wanted to comfort her, but he didn't want to hurt her. "I-I..." he tried to say something, but he couldn't bring himself to say I'm sorry because that just couldn't be enough. Jumin sighed and leaned back up against the car seat, mind racing, as emergency officers ran to their aid. 'I hurt her... again. This will be the last time...'

{1 week later...} (writer = way too lazy.. :/)

Jaehee sighed, lying back down on the couch. 'Jumin's taking forever in the bedroom... maybe he has tampons stuck up his nose again...' she giggled to herself. Ever since the accident, Jumin drifted away from Jaehee, seeming to be trying to stay away from her. It hurt, but Jaehee knew he just needed some more time. Jaehee stood up and walked over to the door, knocking on it lightly. "Jumin? Do you wanna build a snowman?? Do you have tampons stuck up your nose~?" Jaehee giggled, but got no response besides the sound of the window being opened and the meow of Elizabeth the Third. She sighed and leaned her back against the door. "Jumin? Please? If... if you're still upset about the accident... I forgive you. Just..." Jaehee thought about what happened last time and started singing another Frozen song. "Please don't shut me out again! Please don't slam the door! You don't have to keep your distance anymore..."

Jaehee pulled open the door and gasped. "J-Jumin!" She yelled. He was sat down on the balcony railing, prepared to jump off. Jaehee grabbed him from behind, the way he did to her that day on the roof. "Please Jumin! You're worth so much to so many people, especially me! If you do this I will never forgive myself!" She cried out, tears flowing down her face. "Please!! D-Don't leave me! Not now! I need you, I need you now more then ever!" She yelled at him. Jumin bit his lip, tears flowing down his face, and looked down below him. 'It's so easy... I just have to jump off... and I won't hurt Jaehee ever again...' he turned back to Jaehee who was furiously tugging on his arm. "Do I really mean that little to you that you would leave me here, sick, pregnant and alone?! And this isn't even just about me! We have a child on the way and I'm not going to be alive long enough to take care of her if your gone! You can't do this to her! She deserves better! She at the least deserves her father! Zen really was right!! You are selfish..." Jaehee yelled at him.

She closed her eyes, trying to tell herself that it wasn't real, that it couldn't be real, that Jumin wouldn't do,that to her... until she felt strong arms wrap around her fragile frame. "Zen was right. I am selfish. But that's stopping. Right now." Jumin said, his voice shaking. Jaehee cried into Jumin's shirt. Jumin nuzzled his face into her hair. "For the first time in forever, I finally understand." Jumin whispered into Jaehees hair. "For the first time in forever, we can fix this hand in hand." Jaehee smiled lightly, still crying. She looked up at Jumin. "I don't want to hurt you anymore..." Jumin said, kissing her forehead. Jaehee laughed halfheartedly. "You don't have to live in fear," she sang. "Because for the first time in forever..." she wiped away the tears from Jumin eyes and smiled. "I will be right here."

I'm sorry that this is so short but I still got some writers block. It's probably really, really horrible but I tried. I feel like a horrible person for not updating in so long and since I had the whole day free I wanted to work on it... but I ended up sleeping all day and then going to my dance class so... ya. I failed that. I seem to be failing a lot recently... oh well!! All I can do is try my hardest and everything should be fine!! I love you guys!!💛💛💛💛 ~TheWeeWeeaboo