THE FIGHT

I still have writers block but I got an idea while waiting for the bus this morning. Hopefully it's not too bad. Sorry if it is (lol no doubt it will be ^^;;)

Jaehee got a phone call the next day. She was surprised to see that it was from Zen.

"Hello?" Zen asked as Jaehee picked up.

"Hi, Zen! How are you?" Jaehee asked. Zen let out a shaky breath. He seemed nervous.

"I-I um... could be, uh, could be better... listen, I have to tell you something... it was an accident, I swear..." He said. Jaehee bit her lip, tilting her head to the side out of confusion.

"An accident? Hm... well, what happened?" Jaehee asked suspiciously.

"I-I can't tell you over the phone I j-just need you here. Now. At my place. So I can tell you." Zen said. Jaehee bit her lip. She had a really bad feeling...

"I'll be over soon." Jaehee assured him, getting up and grabbing her coat and keys. Zen sighed with relief.

"Thank you..." he said. Then he hung up.

'Okaaay... Weirdest phone call ever...' Jaehee thought. She shrugged off the bad feeling and let Jumin know where she'd be. He was in their room reading, stroking Elizabeth The Third as she pushed her head against his arm for attention. Jaehee smiled. "I'll be back soon, okay?" Jumin nodded. "Alright." Jumin would never admit it, but no matter what, he never wanted Jaehee to go over to Zen's house.

Jaehee left, driving to Zen's place. He was waiting for her outside once she got out of the car. She smiled politely at him. He seemed very nervous, giving her a small wave before motioning her inside. He pulled out his laptop and set it down on the coffee table. "Okay, so I found this..." he said, pulling up an article about the burned down orphanage. Jaehee clenched her jaw, but nodded as a sign that she was listening.

"It says that although the plumbing and electricity wasn't the best, they believe it was a cigarette that caught fire to some exposed wood near the side of the building." Zen says, pointing to the section of the article he was talking about. Jaehee nodded slowly, biting her lip. "Um... alright? What's so important about this particular article?" She asked. Zen sighed. "Jaehee... I was at the orphanage that morning, I was picking up a script for one of my plays-" "which one?!" Jaehee cut him off excitedly. "It doesn't matter!" Zen said, sighing frustratedly.

"Anyways, I stopped on my way for a cigarette, and hid out behind the chimney of the building, which is on the side." Jaehee nodded, not catching on. "And?" "And I think that's the cigarette that caught fire to the entire building. It says there was only one cigarette there." Jaehee's eyes widened as she stood up from the couch. "So your desperate need for a smoke caused the whole place to burn down?!" Jaehee yelled. Zen winced. "I think so... that's what it seems..." "I-I need to get some fresh air..." Jaehee said, walking out the front door. She noticed rain starting to pour down heavily from Zen's porch.

Zen walked out and leaned against the banister, pulling something out of his pocket. Jaehee's stomach growled, but she ignored it, even if she was really hungry. She couldn't meet Zen's gaze. 'My favorite actor, the person I admire... killed all the children in the orphanage and Mrs. Brown, a mother of two.' She thought, fighting back tears. Zen shook whatever he had pulled out of his pocket and opened it. "Are you hungry?" He asked her. Jaehee nodded slowly. Zen sighed.

Silence pursued the two for a few more minutes, Jaehee heard a few clicks that sounded like metal. "Wait, try this." Zen said. Jaehee looked away, not meeting his gaze, but felt something poke her lips. 'Pocky?' She thought, biting into it. She made the mistake of breathing in and smoke filled her lungs. She started coughing and leant against the banister, dropping what she had in her mouth. She looked down at it. A cigarette. "A-are you okay?!" Zen asked her, his voice filled with worry. Jaehee couldn't stop coughing. "Zen! You don't give someone who's pregnant and has lung cancer a cigarette!" She said through coughs. "B-But you took it!" Zen said, defending himself. "Yeah, because you asked if I was hungry and I assumed it was pocky!" Jaehee said. Her phone buzzed loudly. Jumin was calling. She put the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?" She asked, coughing. "Jaehee, you shouldn't have assumed I gave you pocky, it should hav ebeen obvious it was a lit cigarette!" Zen said frustratedly.

"What?!" Jumin asked angrily. Jaehee gasped.

"You had a cigarette?!" Jumin yelled. Jaehee winced.

"J-Jumin, it was an acciden-"

"Come Home. Now." Jumin said, his voice demanding. He hung up.

Jaehee took a deep breath and looked up at Zen, who was shocked. "Jaehee, I'm so, so sorry... I didn't think he called you... I didn't know you were on the phone, you should have told me-" "Zen, stop finding a way to blame others for your mistakes and take responsibility for once. Maybe if you stopped blaming everyone but yourself you'd actually get a girlfriend." With that, Jaehee left.

***

As soon as Jaehee walked in through the front door, Jumin was stood right in front of her. "What the hell were you thinking?!" Jumin yelled at her. Jaehee winced, her eyes filling with tears. "Jumin, it was an accident-" "How the hell was that an accident?! You put yourself and our unborn child at risk!" Jumin yelled, walking over to her. His hands were clenched into tight fists. "I'm sorry! Please don't hit me!" Jaehee said, tears flowing down her face. Jumin's expression changed from anger to worry. "You... you think I was going to... hit you?" He asked, his voice shaking. Jaehee bit her lip, unable to make eye contact with Jumin.

Jumin sighed. "You really think that lowly of me?!" He asked, his tone rising. Jaehee let out a shaky breath. "It wouldn't be the first time! You've smashed me into mirrors before, hit me, you've done everything to me!" Jaehee yelled. "Those were accidents!" Jumin yelled back angrily. 'Why are we fighting with each other?!' Jaehee thought. "But you still hit me!" Jaehee yelled back. "That's not okay, even if they are accidents! Jumin, I love you, but you can't hit me like that!" "If you're making such a big deal about it, why don't you just hit me back?!" Jumin asked, standing so that he was towering over her much shorter figure. "Because, I'm not stooping to that level!" Jaehee said through gritted teeth. Jumin growled. "So what?! I'm on a level now?! You think I'm that fucking bad?!" "Jumin, just stop!" Jaehee yelled, pulling off her coat and throwing it onto the couch. She walked away from him and locked herself in the bathroom.

Jumin tried the doorknob and banged on the door loudly. "Oh, so you're hiding from me now?! You can't hide from all your problems, Jaehee!" Jumin yelled angrily. Jaehee leaned against the door and slid down to the floor, pulling her knees close to her chest and hiding her head in them. "You can't stay in there forever, and we're finishing this once you come out!" Jumin yelled, and the banging stopped. After a few minutes, Jaehee stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. "I didn't mean it..." she said quietly to herself so that Jumin couldn't hear her. Without being able to think straight, she opened one of the bathroom cupboards and grabbed a razor blade.

You can guess what she did afterwards (No, she didn't kill Jumin) I just don't want to write about it because it's a touchy subject for me. I'll try not to miss another day like I did yesterday, I'm so so sorry.... i didn't mean to miss it I just couldn't think and I had a bad day and I was feeling down and upset all day. Yay, depression! The thing that fucks up your life and makes you an awkward piece of shit! >u< yeah... anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, anyways!! Love you, bye!!! ~TheWeeWeeaboo