HAN

This chapter is very... lovey dovey. No smut doe. :3 I tried to make it romantic, but I probably sucked horribly and fucked up the meaning of love with my powers of depressifying shit. Lol. >u< Hope you enjoy it!! BTW I had a snow day today!!! Hahahaha... you jelly?? ( -w• )

Jumin sat down in his penthouse, reading a note Zen had found under Jaehee's pillow at the hospital. 'What does she mean she can't make me happy?! She's the best thing that's ever happened to me... and I took her for granted...' Jumin shook his head and laid the note down on his coffee table and walked into his office, putting down some paperwork. He started it up, but slowly started writing up a note.

Everyone is told stories about "true love" and how it exists. I did not believe it was something that actually existed. I never had a lot of love in my life. I was the cold businessman who didn't even know what donuts were. Then, I met Jaehee Kang...

{Five Days Later...}

"Hello?" Jaehee answered the phone.

"Hey! How's it going?" MC asked from the other line of the phone.

"Breathless." Jaehee said, rolling her eyes.

"Well... I was wondering if... Y'know... you could help me?" MC asked sheepishly. Jaehee smiled.

"If you are asking how to lead a healthy lifestyle, I'm not the right person for that." She said jokingly. MC groaned.

"I need help choosing an outfit for a date I'm going on." MC said quietly.

"Of course! Skype me!" Jaehee said, Hanging up. Not even a whole minute passed before MC had Skyped Jaehee. (I don't even know how Skype works, lol)

"Okay! Show me the outfits!" Jaehee said excitedly. MC nodded. "I forgot you had that oxygen... thing on." MC said. Jaehee bit her lip. "Yeah..." MC held up two outfits — A yellow dress with a floral pattern with matching yellow heels, and a pink dress with black flats — to Jaehee. "Which one?" Jaehee chewed at the inside of her cheek. "Who are you going out with, if you don't mind my asking?"

MC blushed. "U-Um... her name is Zoey... I don't know if you'd know her..." Jaehee gasped. "Wait! By any chance did you used to be in an online relationship with her?!" MC giggled. "Yeah, actually... I was." Jaehee squealed and clapped her hands together like an excited child. "I do know her!! The pink dress, for sure!" MC blushed even deeper. "O-Okay... T-Thanks, Jaehee..." Jaehee smiled lightly. "It's no problem." MC ended the Skype call, leaving Jaehee alone with her thoughts. She looked out the window tiredly, stretching her arms.

'I need something to do...' She thought. Before she could think of anything, her phone rang. It was Jumin. She grabbed it excitedly, almost dropping it.

"Jumin! You called!! Get the confetti poppers!" Jaehee yelled. She felt like she was back to being herself before cancer whenever she was with Jumin, and it was the only time she could get that feeling of liveliness that she had missed so much.

"Jaehee, are you free next Friday?" Jumin asked. Jaehee rolled her eyes.

"No, I'm swimming with dolphins on Friday." Jaehee said sarcastically.

"Oh... how about Saturday?" Jumin asked. Jaehee smiled.

"Nope... I'm bungee jumping."

"Ah, I see. How about Sunday?"

"Nope, Ballet classes."

"Alright, Monday?" Jumin chuckled.

"I'm flying to the moon." Jaehee said, barely able to contain her laughter.