WEDDING DRESS

This is going to be really short because I'm going crazy right now and I'm super duper busy so ya I'm sorry this chapter is so short I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.

{Zen POV} (ooh, new POV, wonder what dat means... >:3)

Zen bit his lip, staring at his computer.

MORE ON ORPHANAGE FIRE THAT HAPPENED OVER THE CHRISTMAS SEASON

The death of everyone in the small orphanage is still being investigated. Some believe it was the WHC (Wren Harold Corporation) Who had done it since their sign was posted outside, but it was proved to be a hoax. Although the building had old pipes and wiring, police say that it didn't seem to be the whole cause. An officer found a cigarette butt nearby and believes that might have been the fire starter since it hadn't been put out.

Zen turned off his computer and walked away from it. 'Oh my god... oh my god...' he sat down on his couch. 'How would I explain myself?! How would I say that it was an accident?!' Zen swallowed hard attempting to remove a lump in his throat. 'It was just one cigarette... I didn't know that it would set the whole place on fire...'

{Jaehee PoV}

MC was waiting in the car, trying to fix her hair in the mirror. Jaehee got into the back seat and Yoosung got in next to her. "Why are we letting Saeyoung drive?! Am I the only one who remembers last time he drove anywhere?!" Jaehee said nervously. Saeyoung laughed. "LEZ GO!" He pulled away quickly from the curb and Jaehee held on to the seat in front of her for dear life. 'I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die.' Saeyoung turned on the radio and Me Too by Meghan Trainor came on. Yoosung and Saeyoung started singing along loudly, and with all the windows and the roof of the car down, everyone on the street just stared.

Jaehee slumped down in her seat and MC turned to face her. "Think this is bad? All Star came on before we got you. It was mortifying." "Rest In Peace us." Jaehee said, placing her head in her hands. MC laughed and put on a pair of sunglasses. Each time Saeyoung made a sharp turn (which was a lot) Jaehee would put her arm protectingly around her stomach. Yoosung noticed this and became worried. "Jaehee, do you feel sick?" He asked. Jaehee shook her head, Saeyoung made another sharp turn and Jaehee wrapped her arm around her stomach again. Yoosung bit his lip. "Then why are you doing this?" He asked, copying what she was doing. 'Should I tell them? I don't think Jumin will mind.'

"Um... I know this is really sudden and all, but... I'm pregnant." Saeyoung stopped the car abruptly and turned towards her. "Wait, what!?" He looked guilty. "Why didn't you tell me?! I would have drove more careful..." MC squealed. "Yay!! Name it George!" Jaehee laughed. "Why George?" "I dunno! It's the first thing I thought of!" Jaehee laughed. Yoosung poked her stomach gently. "So there's something in there? And it's alive? And it's real? And it's in your stomach? And it's alive?" Jaehee laughed. "Yeah... it's in there..." Saeyoung continued driving, but more carefully.

***

When they arrived at the wedding dress store (I don't know what the fuck to call it) Jaehee looked through all the dresses carefully. "Jaehee, look at this one!" MC said, holding up a long dress with fake flowers and bows around the bottom. Jaehee shook her head. "I'm looking for something more... simple." MC nodded, putting the dress back. Jaehee skimmed through dresses for almost half an hour. "Hey Jaehee?" Saeyoung said from behind Jaehee. "What, Saeyou-" Jaehee turned around and burst out laughing. Saeyoung was wearing a long poofy dress. "I'm fabulous~" he said, spinning in circles. Yoosung laughed. "Could I help you..." A woman came over to help them, but stopped in her tracks when she saw Saeyoung. Saeyoung waved.

"Don't I just look fabulous?" He asked. The woman was speechless. "I-I um... yes?" Saeyoung blushed. "Aww, thank you!" Jaehee placed her head in her hands. "Um... are either of you girls getting a dress?" The woman asked MC and Jaehee. Her name tag read: Angel. Jaehee nodded. "Yes, I'm looking for one." Angel nodded. "Okay, thank god. What kind of dress are you looking for?" Jaehee bit her lip. "Something slimming, simple, and princess like that won't get caught in my oxygen tubes." Jaehee blushed. Angel smiled. "I know just the dress. Maybe your friends could wait out there for you while I get you to try one on?" Jaehee nodded and (once Saeyoung took of the poofy dress he was wearing) the others left and sat in the waiting room for Jaehee.

Jaehee tried on the dress. It was long and had a beautiful pattern at the top of it that stopped by a ribbon that wrapped around her waist. She walked out in front of the others, blushing lightly. MC squealed. "Oh My God! You're so pretty!" Yoosung's eyes sparkled. "You look like a princess!" Saeyoung smiled. "Okay, ya, your dress is more fabulous then the one I was in." Jaehee giggled and looked at herself in the mirror. 'I actually look... beautiful...'

Angel walked over to her. "Wow! You look gorgeous in that! What do you think?" Jaehee nodded. "I really, really love it!" She said, feeling the fabric. Angel smiled. "Is this the dress you're going to go with?" Jaehee nodded again. "Yeah, this is the dress." MC squealed. "YAY!! I'm so excited now!!" Jaehee blushed, looking to the ground. "Me too..."

Oh my god this probably sucked. Uuughhh I'm so so sorry it's so short I'm just going through a lot right now I'm surprised that I had even updated. I hope you guys liked it nonetheless ~TheWeeWeeaboo