DINNER

OMFG I had two snow days in a row, HOW DOES IT FEEL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA But now I have a lot of shoveling to do... T^T please kill me.

Shortly after Jumin's proposal, he asked Jaehee to move in. Jaehee never knew that a TV could have so many channels. As Jumin wrote up his paperwork, Jaehee spent hours searching the TV channels. 'Channel 50920... Channel 50921... Channel 50922...' Jaehee finally quit counting channels and walked into Jumin's office, hugging him from behind.

"Anything you need help with?" She asked him. Jumin shot her a small smile. "Nope, I've got it..." as soon as he said that, he was stumped. "Uh..." He bit his lip. Jaehee giggled. "It's..." she pointed to one of the many numbers on Jumin's paperwork. "...that one." "Oh." Jumin nodded. She ruffled his hair and left to make some coffee for herself and Jumin. While she poured up the coffee, her phone buzzed. She took a quick peek at it.

Party planned for next week, Friday. -V

Jaehee brought Jumin's coffee in on a small tray, trying to take her oxygen tank behind her at the same time. "Need help with that?" Jumin asked her with a chuckle. "Nope! I got-" before Jaehee could finish her sentence the tray was on the floor. She looked at it for a second. Jumin put his head in his hands. "What am I going to do with you?" He said. Jaehee laughed nervously. "You're hopefully going to tell me where we keep the mops?" Jumin chuckled. "Closet in the kitchen." Jaehee nodded, turning and going to the kitchen. Jumin watched her, biting on the bottom of his pen. 'Sometimes I question if she just tries to look hot doing everything, or if she's genuinely just always sexy.'

When Jaehee walked back in she started mopping the floor, leaving her phone on Jumin's desk. It buzzed, signaling an iPhone update, and also showed V's text along with it. "So, we have a party to go to next Friday?" Jumin asked. Jaehee looked up from what she was doing. "Oh! Yeah, V planned the party..." Jumin nodded and continued writing.

When Jaehee had finished cleaning up, she stood up, groaning. "Ugh, I need to lose weight..." Jumin rolled his eyes and threw a stress ball at her, smacking her glasses off of her and across the floor. "Jumin!" Jaehee squealed. "Don't say you need to lose weight, because you'll be losing a hell of a lot more then your glasses!" Jaehee giggled. "Like what, my virginity?" She said jokingly as she put the mop back. "Yep." Jaehee froze, her face turning red. She shoved the mop into the closet and attempted to make another cup of coffee.

***

"What movie do you want to watch?" Jumin asked Jaehee as she cuddled into him. "I don't know..." she said tiredly. "50 shades of grey?" Jumin asked teasingly. Jaehee blushed. "N-No! Something... cheesy." Jumin chuckled. "How about the cooking channel? We can learn how to make cheese sandwiches." Jaehee laughed. "You're such an idiot!" She said, hugging into him. She could hear his heartbeat as she laid her head on his chest, causing her to feel calm.

Jumin continued flicking through movies and channels. "Um... The Fault In Our Stars?" Jumin suggested. Jaehee shrugged. "Sure... I think I've heard of it once or twice." Jumin pressed play. Jumin laid his head on top of Jaehee's as the movie started.

***

The credits rolled and Jumin had actually started crying. "Aww, you're a sucker for romance films?" Jaehee said, giggling. "S-Shut up!" Jumin yelled, blushing and bringing his knees to his chest like a child. Jaehee hugged into him. "Aww, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, ya big ol' teddy bear!" She said, nuzzling her face into his hair. Jumin groaned.

"You look so much like... what's her name..." "Hazel Grace." Jaehee said. "Yeah..." Jumin said, his voice trailing off. Jaehee blushed. "Y'know... I-I'm not that tired yet..." Jumin smirked. "What? Do you want to watch another cheesy romance?" Jaehee shook her head. "I mean... um..." Jaehee pulled a piece of her short hair back behind her ear nervously. "I don't know what I'm supposed to say..." Jumin gave her a weird look, staring down at the engagement ring on her finger. "What are you talking about, Jaehee?" He asked her. Jaehee's face was completely red. "I-It would involve blankets and pillows..." Jumin blushed lightly. "Wait... like..." "Goddamnit, I thought you were dirty minded enough to understand what I'm saying by now!" Jaehee yelled. Jumin shoved her down against the couch. "Oh, I understand what your saying... and I'm all in."