Chapter 1

This story happens after the Promised Day in FMA and during the Goblet of Fire in Harry Potter universe. This story is also rated for Edwards potty mouth ;P

Disclaimer: I do not own FMA or HP.

"Magic, really! What does he take me for? I'm not a kid anymore!"

"Brother, where are we going?"

"Home, where else?"

"But the last train to Resembool already left!"

"Shit! Come on Al, let's go to a hotel"

Ed and Al walked towards the hotel they always stayed when they travelled.

"This sure brings back memories, right Al?"

"Brother, it's only been half a year"

As they neared the counter, the receptionist looked up to the door shutting. His eyes widened and he gaped at the new arrivals.

"Fullmetal, sir! It's been a while. And who is this?" He asked as he looked at Al.

"What do you mean who this is? He's my brother Al!" Ed said as if the receptionist was crazy.

Al waved at the receptionist and his eyes lit with recognition.

"Mr Alphonse, you finally got rid of that hobby I see." *

Al looked around and rubbed his neck  awkwardly. "Well I figured it was a really stupid hobby"

"Good thing too, you're all pale! It's like  you're a ghost!" The receptionist smiled warmly at the boys. They have always come to his hotel whenever they visited Central and he had grown quite acquainted with the boys.

"So what can I do for you two today?"

"We want a room till tomorrow morning"

"You're leaving early? I see you have not lost your wanderlust"

"No, it's not that. It's just we're going... home" Ed said. It's been a while since he had a home and he still got a warm tingle whenever he think of Resembool with one of Winry's apple pie ready for him.

The receptionist was shocked. Of all the years the boys came there, he never heard about their home.** They were travellers, they didn't have a home. That's what they always said. But now, he was happy to know that they finally had a place to call home.

"Well boys, I'll give you the same room as always, alright?"

"Sure, night." Ed said as he took the keys while Al waved and smiled at him.

As they walked Ed and Al talked about all the memories he had at this hotel.

"Remember that time when Mr Armstrong broke your automail"

"Oh yeah! He wanted to leave to Resembool to help 2 Lt. Maria. And that time when he broke our door."

"Ha, you had to pay for it. And remember when Ling brought all the food in the hotel."

"He still owns me cash for that!"

They reached their room and Ed opened it and switched on the light.