19: The King's distress

A/N : This happened before and then during the wedding.

Jhiro's POV

I can't understand her.

I just can't.

She's annoying.

She stared too much but keep on avoiding my gaze.

She's weird.

She talks in her sleeps and for Christ sake she's gritting her teeth while sleeping!

She dressed lamely,

She's not that Pretty.

The worst part is I hate how she looks scared at my presence.

I should've been used to it dahil lahat ng mga subordinate ko ay takot saakin. Others look at me with awe or respect. But her.

She's just....weird.

She's different.

I can't predict her. The moment she's blushing, I find it cute and teased her sometimes. But afterward, all I can remember was her crying face.

***

Papunta kami sa Airport. I know I should've get Marcus to picked up Jhiyo, but I'm too busy. I don't think I can go home for a while. Lalo ko siyang hindi makikita pagkatapos nito. Why should I? I'm busy but I have to see her? The fck Jhiro?

Napailing ako sa sarili ko. I glance at her. Tahimik lang siyang nakaupo katabi ko. Is she not that talkative? Good then. I hate noisy people.

But, can she at least try to strike a conversation? Isn't she happy? Is she scared of me?

I cant remember how the whole ride was but one thing's for sure. She's terrified at me. And I don't fucking like it a bit.

Nang makarating kami doon ay agad kaming pinagtinginan ng mga tao. Can't they just mind their own business? Napansin ko kasing hindi siya comfortable sa mga tao. Is she that shy? Who cares? Bakit ba sobrang conscious mo sa kaniya?

I pretended to wait but all I think about is what should I do with her. I'm not used to this. All the women that I'm with before never act like her. They're not awkward more or less they cling to me like a leech.

When Jhiyo arrived, I was pissed. She finds Jhiyo cool? How about me? We're twins right? So mas gusto niya siya kaisa saakin? Fuck that.

Dahil naiirita ako sa paglalandian nila sa harap ko. Ayaw kong dumidikit siya sa kakambal ko. Why she's friendly around Marcus and Jhiyo but Not with me?

And Jhiyo, that bastard. He's enjoying this. Akala ba niya cool ang buhok niya? He looked stupid as fck.

We rode in silence inside the car. See, she looks tense again. She just sit there and keep on looking down staring and fiddling her fingers. Naririnig ko siyang bumubuntong hininga. What's wrong?

I glance at her again, this time nakatingin siya saakin kaya nagtama ang paningin namin. She flinched.
What the--?

Ganoon ba siya ka takot saakin? Or is she uncomfortable with me? I don't have any idea what's in her head. Tumingin ako sa relos ko
It's already this late. Maybe she's hungry? We didn't have time to eat breakfast earlier dahil Hindi namin maaabutan si Jhiyo.

I pulled over and look outside. I don't eat outside but she might be starving kaya Hindi siya nagsasalita. I noticed that She's too skinny when I was kissing her.

Damn.

It's gonna be a cold shower later.

Huminto ako sa isang Italian restaurant at agad na man akong sinalubong ng manager doon. He's talking too much.