45: Home

" So pag tatae ako dapat magpaalam din ako? "

    - Chiyo

💟💟💟

Jhiyos POV

I didn't really care about the company or anything.

All I wanted ...is for you to acknowledge me more than anything, it's my goal. I did work hard abroad because you're my rival. I did end up in your league. I made it. Everything is slipping away under your control! Hah! How's that?

Twin brother.

Yet, why does it feel so wrong? Why did you change? Why you didn't bother to fight? You're not the same Jhiro that I know. Somehow you did change. I saw it. She changed the empty person I know before. It was her. I didn't know what to feel, all along your ruins was my sole purpose to move forward, yet you've chosen to give up!?

" Jhiyo I'm resigning. It's your turn now. I know you can fix this. "

What?

I was in shock yet I was in pain. Did I just saw you smile? No! You're supposed to be hurt! Then I'll finally be happy...? " Isn't this company your life? You're giving up just like that? " I said in disbelief.

" No. My wife needs extra care, I have to go and date her properly and..this company isn't my life anymore. " You answered nonchalantly. What the fuck!? Are you serious? Then why did I bother to do this? All I have done was for nothing? I can't speak. I feel like punching him. But he just pats my shoulder.

" You amazed me. How did you manage to convince those scheming board of directors? It was quite impressive. Guess I still have a long way in this field. " You stated sounding amused. What? Now you're acknowledging me? Just like that? " What the hell, so you gonna sweet talk me to hand you the company!? I won't fucking do that! I'll crush FLS company and—"

" And then what? " You cut off.

And then... I can finally feel that you..are under my control. That I didn't lose.

" Are you going to feel better after destroying everything? Then feel free to do it. " Tinalikuran niya ako at nagmartsa paalis. Just like that?

" Wait! " I said in confusion.

" Yes? "

Is this really what I wanted?
I opened my mouth to ask you something but I can't find the right words. You just sight and said.

" My wife and everyone was going to have lunch next week. The old man...he's going to visit. You can go and join us if you want. "

What the fuck.
Like hell, I'll do that.

The next day, it was my first day as the new CEO. The media are so ballistic about it. Everyone was in my side now. Everyone was vowing before me. I finally beat you. Yet...why?

I did read everything you have done this past few months after you have taken over. It was amazing...you've managed to come up with this promising plan. You have managed to save this whole useless company that the board of directors are mooching over. It just happens that I... ruined everything. A dry laugh escapes my mouth.

" What the hell.. "

Aren't I supposed to feel better? Those years of resentment, hatred and jealousy. Just for this position? No. I didn't want this. Just like that person said.

" You won't be happy destroying someone's dream. "

" Ahaha.. shit. " I uttered in frustration.