Prologue

Everything was peaceful at Bangtan High. Until a car drove inside the building.

"Oh my god! He's here!" the students especially the girls screamed and ran out to see the person who had just arrived. A very good looking boy came out of the black lamborghini with a bagpack slings on his right shoulder.  His smile makes all the girls fall for him on the first sight. He walked past the students with bodyguards by his side, heading to the principal's office, still smiling to everyone.

"Oh wow. He looks so good." One of the girls said. The other girls nodded furiously and if its possible, you can even see hearts in their eyes. The bell rang and one of the teacher's asked them to get back to their classes.

*******

"He's really good looking!"

"Yeah he does. I dont think I ever seen anyone as hot as he is." Rose agreeing with Jisoo.

"I've seen someone hotter than that though.." Lisa said, while putting on her lipbalm. The girls looked at her and Jennie raised her eyebrow.

"Of course. There's only one person that could ever attract your attention."

"Dont even argue with me." Lisa said and the girls laughed.

"What are they talking about?" Seulgi asked when she heard the four girls conversation when she was walking to her place. Yeri looked up from her book looking at the four girls and then focused back to her book.

"Taehyung. He just arrived this morning." she said, still reading her book.

"The whole school is going crazy about him." Sooyoung said, handing Seulgi her chocobar.

"Oh he's back?" Seulgi asked while putting the chocolate in her mouth earning a nod from her friends.

"Oh.." was all she said before taking out her book from her backpack and started to go through her notes. Suddenly the class started to go crazy when a guy came into the class. Seulgi and her friends was bothered by the noise so they looked up to see what happened.

"There he is." the girls looked at him and the other students were melting looking at his smile. Taehyung walked through the hallway then he stops at a certain spot in front of the girls and smiles widely before waling away again.

"He looked at you." Yeri said and all the other girls started to say things at one time making the hallway full with people talking. They all looked at the girls. Irene felt so disturbed since she doesnt like attention.

"Lets just go." she said and the girls walks away.