15

Since Sana and Jinyoung had a hard time trying to get the steps right, they changed partner. Of course, Jimin would teach Sana and Jinyoung with Seulgi. Doing a loving steps with someone else is a first for Seulgi but that is not the case for Sana and Jimin. They did couple dance thousands of times before when they were still dating each other. So they didnt have that awkwardness.

"Do you get it now?" Jinyoung nodded. Luckily for Seulgi, Jinyoung is a fast learner. So he picked up the steps quite quickly and he didnt make her feel awkward either. He was gentle and sometimes clueless. Seulgi had a fun time teaching him.

"You're easier to dance with than she is.."

"Thats because you like her. So you feel awkward when you have to do this with her." she said with a teasing smile. She knew her shot was precisely correct when Jinyoung's cheeks blushed.

"No... psshh.."

"Yes! Come on.. I saw it a million times already." she said and she hit his shoulder lightly.

"Dont say anything." Seulgi laughed when Jinyoung said that.

"I wont. Dont worry." she said still laughing. "Come on. Lets practice again so you wont feel so awkward with her."

"Seulgi!!" Jinyoung said and he pouted when Seulgi laughed again.

"They look like they're having fun." Sana said, handling a bottle to Jimin. Jimin took it.

"Yeah sure whatever." he drank the water from the bottle harshly like he was mad. Sana didnt say anything but she knew what was going on in Jimin's head. She clearly saw it. She knows Jimin too well.

"You know, you could tell her."

"Tell who what?"

"Seulgi. That you're jealous."

"I'm not. And I'm not continuing this conversation. Lets just practice." he said and put his bottle away before taking Sana's hands and drag her to the center of the room.

******

Jimin and Sana was taking a walk near the lake. Jimin wasnt talking again.

"I dont understand. Why are you with me right now when you are so jealous seeing her with other guys?" Sana break the silence when she realized that Jimin will never say anything.

"Huh?"

"You're wasting your time, Jimin."

"What...."

"Seulgi..." Jimin made a face when the name was mentioned. "See.. Jimin.. you're not helping yourself."

"Sana. I thought I said I'm not having this conversation."

"But Jim...."

"No buts... I'm tired. Let's just go." he said and walk away leaving Sana alone. Sana shakes her head watching the guy dissapearing from her sight.

*****
Seulgi was walking with one of her classmates and talking to each other. She looked fine and was smiling. Then when she saw Jimin and Taehyung, her smile automatically faded. Jimin was surprised to see her too. Taehyung who was talking, stopped when he saw Jimin's eyes was looking at other place. He turned towards the direction to and saw Seulgi.

"Oh hey Kangss!" he said waving at the girl.

"Hey KimT.." she waved back but they didnt stop and just walked past each other, considering how Seulgi was trying to avoid Jimin.

"Are you seriously going to keep this up?"

"What?" Jimin said, looking at his phone, obviously trying to avoid staring. Taehyung looked at him and shook his head in disbelief.

"I dont understand you, chim. Its been months already. Arent you sure with your heart already?"

"Yeah."

"Then why are you avoiding her. Tell her the truth. It wont be settled if none of you is doing anything."

"Its not that simple. I need time."

"Until when? Next two years?" Taehyung sighed when Jimin didnt respond.

"Dont you think you've wasted enough time already? Its been 3 freaking months already. Enough hurting yourself."

"Then one more months shouldnt be a problem, right?"

"Jimin....."

"I dont know Tae... I dont know how to let it out to her." Again, Taehyung sighed.

"Whatever you do, dont hurt yourself. Its bad enough you're hurting her." he said and patted his bestfriend's shoulder before walking away.