Epilogue

JAJJANNNNNN!!!! YOU THOUGHT IT ENDED DID YOU? OF COURSE NOT.. HEHEHEH...

----------------------------------------------

Seulgi and Jimin went to the mart to buy things for the little party. Ever since they entered college, they didnt see each other since everyone was busy. They went to Seulgi's house to prepare the things since they are having the party there.

"Okay.. All the things are here.." Seulgi looked at Jimin. Jimin nodded but then he scratch the back of his head.

"But I dont know how to cook." he said and grinned.

"Oh you guys are back. Let me help you with that." Suddenly Seulgi's mother came in the kitchen. Seulgi smiled and glanced back at Jimin.

"Thats my life saver." she said and walked to her mom. "Thankyouuu." she hugged her.

"What about me?" Jimin pouted and crossed his arms to his chest.

"Na ahh." she said and totally ignored Jimin. Jimin pouted but then they started to work in the kitchen.

After few hours, Jimin finished preparing the food. He plopped down to the couch while waiting for Seulgi to finish her work.

"Seulgi yaaa.. I'll take a shower first." he said and Seulgi shouted back 'okay!'. Jimin went to Seulgi's room to shower. Since it was almost 1 year he didnt come here, he noticed that the decoration of the room changed. Even the paint was different. It wasnt pink anymore, it was peach and had this english touch. It was beautiful and that made him smile. He walked to the closet to take a towel. Since he lives across from her, he always comes to her house. So it was like his own. Even some of his clothes was left there.

Jimin pulled a towel and walked to the bathroom but then his legs stopped when he saw a family picture. It was an old picture but it was framed prettily. He hold up the picture and stared at it. He didnt recognise any of the people in the picture but he took a guess that the little girl was Seulgi because she had her eyes and her smile.

"Jimin ahh... You......" Seulgi came in and Jimin was surprised. He looked at her when she approached him.

"You didnt shower yet?" she asked and then she saw the picture in his hands.

"No.. I was going to then I saw this on the way.. Is this you?" he asked. Seulgi looked at his hands and he saw a glint of tears forming. But then she smiled.

"Yeah.." she nodded and took the picture from his hands. She smiled looking at the picture.

"Theres something that I didnt tell you yet. I was afraid and I didnt really know how to." she said. Jimin stared at her lovingly, trying to give her all the strength he could.

"This is my family. My birth family. They died in a plane crash when I was 6. This is my mom," she point to a woman, "my dad," to a man, "my brothers," she pointed to the two boys in the picture. "I dont really remember them because I was young but I still remember their faces. I didnt have much memory with them. But I remembered my mom loves it when I dance. She said it was her happiness because when I dance I was happy. Thats the reason why my grandparents sent me to BoPa. They wanted me to continue doing what I love and what my parents probably wants me to do." she paused. "Then after 2 years, my uncle came back from Japan. He said he was going to take care of me with his wife and his son. We lived with them about a year and then my grandparents passed away. It was a lot for me to take in. I didnt have my family and my grandparents died. I only have my uncle and my aunt. After my grandparents died, my aunt knows I was too sad and depressed so she always helped me and try to make me happy again. She asked me to call her 'mom'. That time I was happy because at least I know someone really loves me. I was happy and I had the faith to live again. And then you came along and made my life even more bright. I never really thought I could feel love again." she ended her story. Jimin's eyes got teary too but then he smiled.