04

A month passed by without anything. The two doesnt even talk to each other and they meet up just to finish their routine. Whatever happens, they just talked to each other when they needed to. Not that they always 'talked' before. Nonetheless, they stopped their bicker and just focus on the class more. But that just made the whole school feel weird with the change. They were always fighting whenever and wherever they see each other. Even all the teacher knows that they are sworn enemies.

"Arent you curious about what happened to them? They were always fighting and now they're ignoring each other."

"Yeah. I'm so curious. I cant even sleep last night."

"I dont care. Its better this way. I hated seeing their interactions." Lisa said while stretching. Jennie, Jisoo and Rose just looked at each other and shrugged before continuing with their stretches till the teacher comes in.

******
"Jimin! Seulgi!" Ms Go called them. The whole class looked at them when they were walking towards the teacher.

"Have you done your assignment?" Ms Go said. Both of them nodded.

"Great. Can I see it?" Jimin and Seulgi looked at each other.

"Now?!"

"Here!?"

"In front of the class!?" they both were shocked at the sudden question. Then they looked at each other again. Ms Go nodded.

"Yes. Why not?" Jimin and Seulgi sighed and just nodded. Ms Go clapped her hands excitedly and went to the front of the class.

"Okay guys. Jimin and Seulgi is going to show us the moves they created so I want everyone to pay attention." the class clapped and cheered. Jimin and Seulgi looked at each other and gave each other a look that no one understands. Even themselves. Then Jimin moved to the system to play the songs they are going to dance to.  When they were about to go to the front, Seulgi tripped by her own foot. She wasnt being herself simce morning and everyone can see that. Jimin quickly grabbed her and make her stand again. Then they walked to the front. Before the start of the song, Jimin looked to Seulgi before getting to his position.

"Are you okay?" he asked. His voice showed signs of worry. Seulgi nodded her head but she didnt look at him. Jimin sighed then both of them looked at Taehyung, giving him sign to start the music.

(The video in the media is the choreography Jimin and Seulgi did. Just imagine them dancing to that without expressions. Emotionless. p/s: i love the dance keke)

As they were dancing, their dance moves were flawless and they didnt make any mistake. Until Seulgi looses her balance in the middle part when Jimin was supposed to grab her by the waist and she leaned to him. But instead she tripped again and ended in Jimin's arms totally. They looked at each other. That was the first time they ever looked into each others eyes. They always avoided eye contact whenever they can but that time, it wasnt avoidable. Being in Jimin's arms with him looking at her that way, made Seulgi's heart beats faster than a bullet train. She was so surprised but mesmerized at the same time. They didnt move for a few seconds and it was like they were the only ones in the room.

"Ehermm.." they heard someone cleared her throat. Then both of them realizes their position and Jimin helped Seulgi stand immediately without making her fall.

"Sorry." they both said. The class were in silent but they looked so surprised.

"That was great. I love it. Well eventhough it was half way but I know the rest of it is as excellent at the first part. But I need to comment on one thing." Jimin and Seulgi paid attention to Ms Go's words. Seulgi's face was still blushing but she controlled her expressions all too well to not make anyone notices her changes.

"I know you guys arent the one who are competing but you guys need to show the dance moves to the dancers. The dancers need to feel what you wanted them to feel. So I need more expressions, more feelings, more passion. Like you guys love each other. Well I know its the opposite but be profesional about this okay?" Ms Go said, smiling as she was very satisfied with the two's presentation.

"Nae, seongsaenim." they both said at the same time.

"Okay then. I'll see it again next week. Polish anything you need to and I want to see a flawless performance before the dancers come next week." she said and patted both of the students shoulders. Jimin and Seulgi smiled and nodded.

"Class dismissed." Ms Go said and she went out of the class. Jimin and Seulgi literally ignored each other as they were still in shocked with what had happened. Seulgi quickly ran to her friends and they went out of the room together.

"Yah.. That was so cool!!" Taehyung said. Jungkook and Hoseok nodded agreeing with Taehyung.

"But I think you guys need to solve something first." Jungkook said. Jimin who was packing his bag, looked at the boy.

"Sort out your feelings, hyung. You really are oblivious, arent you?" Jungkook said and Jimin frowned.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I know you like her. I can see it. We all can. And I think you can figure out her feelings for you too." Jungkook said and he put his arms around Taehyung's shoulder and they went out of the room with Jimin still confused with what the maknae said.

*********
"I am so hungry!" Jungkook whined when they arrived into the packed cafeteria. Since the classes ended around the same time, they had to wait in a long line for their food.

"Me too. I regret not taking what my mom packed me this morning." Taehyung said.

"You went home?"

"Yeah. I had family gathering so Jungha hyung let me go home." he said and the others nodded. They get into the line and still talking to each other while waiting for their turn. Then Jimin saw a group of girls walked into the cafe with smiles and laughter, making him smile too. Then Taehyung saw where Jimin was looking at and smiled too. Of course he smiled because he just saw his girlfriend but he also smiles because he knows why Jimin was smiling. (okay that was complicated)

"Irene ahh." Taehyung called. Irene and the other girls looked at him. Irene was surprised that Taehyung called her in front of the school but she controlled her face and walked towards the boy. She gave him a questioning look but then she saw Jimin looking at Seulgi.

"I still need a partner for my assignment for Ms Lee's class. I just wanted to ask if you want to help me." Taehyung said. Irene knows what he was up to. They already agreed to work together for the assignments but Taehyung wanted to ask her infront of the boys so that they didnt feel weird when he told them he would work with Irene. Ms Lee wanted them to work in pairs for the assignment so Taehyung decided to work with Irene since they had to compose a duet song. But on another context, he wanted to let Jimin figure out his feelings soon.

"Oh yeah. Sure. Why not. I dont have a partner yet anyway." she said, smiling.

"Okay then. I'll see you in class later. We can discuss about the song." Taehyung said and Irene nodded. Then the girls walked to the back of the line to wait for your food. Taehyung looked at Jimin and he smiled.

"Hyung. Stop staring. You look creepy." Jungkook said to Jimin and he hit Jimin's shoulder.

"Huh? Oh. Sorry." he said and then he looked in front again.