09

Seulgi looked around the room and she was stunned. It was cleaner than she thought it would be. Well it wasnt just clean, it was flawless. The bedroom looked like a music room and a game room combined together.

"You should close your mouth before any bugs get into it."

"I dont think bugs would ever come in here." she replied, and Jimin laughed. Seulgi saw the xbox across from the bed and she ran towards it with sparkling eyes.

"OMG YOU PLAY THIS TOO?" she said and took the controller in her hands and looked at Jimin. Jimin nodded, approaching the girl.

"Yeah.. But the question is, do you?" he said, curiousness showed on his face. Seulgi nodded furiously.

"Yeahh!! My brother bought it last year and I've been addicted to it since then." she said and sat in front of the screen. Jimin sat beside her and turned on the screen and the power. Seulgi's face lit up and she looked so happy when Jimin asked her to pick the game.

*******
"Yeahhhh!!! I winnnn!!! Yeayyyy!!!" Seulgi cheered and stood up to jump up and down because of the excitement. Jimin just put the controller down and smiled at his girl's behaviour. She looks so cute being happy like that.

"Lets go down. I think Jane already finish cooking." he said and held out his hands to Seulgi. Seulgi looked at him and made a weird face.

"Jane?" she asked but still grabbed his hands and followed him out. Jimin didnt say anything except just smiling and pulled her out of the room.

"Oh there you are. I was wondering when you'd come down."

"Come on mom, you cant bother a boy in love." Chorong said and Jimin threw a cushion that, strangely, was in front of him that time.

"Ouchh! Whatt? Dont say its not true." Chorong said, defending herself. Jimin rolled his eyes and sat at the table after asking Seulgi to sit. Chorong and Chanyeol came along and sat at the table. They smiled happily while their mother gave then their foods.

"Thanks mom." they said happily. And when it was Jimin's turn, he just nodded and said thank you slowly. Seulgi did the same and they started eating.

"How long have you known each other?" Mrs Park asked. Seulgi looked up to her direction and her eyes widened.

"Five years.. Almost five years." she replied and Mrs. Park, Chanyeol and Chorong was so surprised, they dropped their knives at the same time. Chanyeol almost choked on his chicken.

"WHAT?!? FIVE YEARS?!?! WHY WE DIDNT KNOW THAT OUR BROTHER HAS A GIRLFRIEND FOR FIVE YEARS ALREADY?!?" Chanyeol said and Seulgi laughed while Jimin just shooked his head, embarrassed of his brother.

"I dont, idiot."

"We only started seeing each other this week.."

"And you already brought her home?"

"Whats wrong with that?"

"Yeah.. What's wrong with that? Its good that he wanted us to meet his girlfriend. That means he's very serious about this. Unlike someone who always go out and never stick to one girl for a long time." Chorong attacked and rolled her eyes. Chanyeol hit his sister's head. Seulgi giggled, enjoying the sight in front of her. They are a very happy family. But something about Jimin made her feel very curious. But then again, maybe its just her feelings so she just shove it off.

"We'll make our move first.. I have other important things to do rather than sitting here watching you two fighting like a bunch of teenage girls." he said and walked out of the kitchen, gesturing Seulgi to come along with him. Seulgi bowed to the others and bod goodbye before walking out of the house, following Jimin after taking her coat.

"So, where are we going now?" she asked when they were outside while putting on her coat, catching up with Jimin's steps. Jimin stopped and turned to her then he smiled.

"Come. I'll take you to my favourite place." he said and took her hands in his.

******
Irene was fiddling with her phone, scrolling through her instagram. She was bored since she had nothing to do. She came back from dance practice 30 minutes before and she already took a shower and changed into her pyjama. Taehyung said he wanted to finish off his work before going home so she somehow wanted to leave with him. And now she kinda regretted that because Taehyung was so busy and she didnt have anyone to play with. The others went home already so she was alone.

"I'm so boreddddd!!!!" she said and suddenly her phone rang and she was so shocked she accidentally threw it off her bed.

"Oh my gosh!!!" The phone stopped ringing when she got off the bed and then it rang again. She looked at the caller id and a smile crept up on her face.

"Hellooooo~~"

"Hey.." he chuckles. "You sound happy. Any good news?" he asked.

"No.. Just happy that you called." she said and giggled. Taehyung laughed too.

"Can you come by at my room for a sec? I need help with the work a little bit." he asked. "No one's here btw. Its all clear. They all went home already." he continued.

"Okay. Be there in 5." she said and quickly jump off the floor of her bed and put on her sweater and her bunny slippers.

She knocked on the door and Taehyung appeared behind the door few seconds later. He was still in his casual clothes. White tshirt, navy blue sweatpants and his reading glasses. He's all smiles when he saw his girl behind the door. Irene entered the room and Taehyung's closed the door back.

"What were you doing?" she asked, naturally sat on his bed. Taehyung went back to his study table to put his glasses on it before approaching Irene.

"Song lyrics." Irene looked at Taehyung who was coming to her and before she knew it he threw himself on the bed and pulled her along with him until she was in his arms. Irene was surprised but then she smiled.

"I need a break. I'm so tired." Taehyung hugged her and nuzzle his face in her neck. Irene patted his head and smiled. Taehyung can really be a baby sometimes. Well, most of the times. But thats what Irene loves most about him. He can be a baby at times but he can also be a very reliable boyfriend.

"This is what you need help with?" she asked while giggling and Taehyung nodded with his eyes close.

"Okay then.. Just rest." she patted him until he drove off to dreamland.