11

After introducing themselves, Seulgi and Jimin was asked to show their choreography. Seulgi saw Jimin taking  a deep breath and holding his chest. She knew he was trying to calm himself down. Now that she already knew who the dancers was, she didnt feel nervous anymore. But she was starting to feel anxious about Jimin's feelings.

"Are you okay?" she asked when Jimin came back to her side. Jimin smiled and nodded.

"Yeah.." he whispered. Seulgi knew he was lying. He wasnt being his usual self. His stares to her was weak. He didnt do his best like before. But of course, no one would see that because they haven't seen Jimin dance with feelings like he did with Seulgi before. So after the performance, the four dancers, their coach, the principal and Ms.Go clapped loudly.

"Looks like we did the right choice." the dancers' coach said to the principal and Ms.Go. They nodded with proud face. Seulgi and Jimin panted and bowed. Jimin was looking at someone but then he took a deep breath and avoided her eyes. Seulgi saw that but she tried not to think about it.. Eventually, her heart hurts. She couldnt help but to question everything.

"We can set up the time and all for the practice." then the coach followed the principal to his office along with Ms.Go. Jimin and Seulgi bowed before they all went out. Jimin turned around to his bag when he heard someone called him.

"Hey Jimin.." He turned around.

"Hey Sana.." he replied back, smiling. Seulgi was looking at them but she tried not to show her jealousy. She just busied herself with packing her bag.

"How are you?

"Fine. Never been better. You?"

"Okay. But a bit tired from all the schedules."

"Ohh.. Well you gotta do what you gotta do right?" he said and smiled. Seulgi knew she wasnt needed there so she decided to leave first. It wasnt like she could watch him fell in love with his ex again. That'll be the last thing she wanted to know.

"Uhh.. Jimin ahh.." she called, hesitantly. Jimin and Sana turned to her at the same time.

"Uhhh.. I..." she didnt find the right words to say. Jimin saw her already wearing her bag.

"You're going already? Okay." he took his bag along. "I'll see you in our next meeting then. I have to go." Sana nodded and watched him leave with Seulgi.

Along the way to the dorms, Seulgi didnt say anything. Neither did Jimin. It was a quiet way back and both of them were so awkward.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Jimin said when they were at the stairs which separate the boys' dorm and the girls' dorm. Seulgi nodded and took a step away. Jimin was still contemplating with his heart, fighting on what to do.

"Seulgi yaa.." Seulgi turned around when Jimin called her. Jimin approached her slowly and pulled her in for a quick kiss on her lips. But it felt different. Seulgi tried not to let her tears fall.

"I love you." he said and put his forehead on hers. Seulgi forced a smile and nodded.

"I love you too." she replied, not to make him worry. He smiled before taking a deep breath. Then he let her go.

"I'll see you tomorrow." he said and Seulgi smiled before turning around to leave. As soon as she took a step away, her tears fall.. And she walked without looking back.

When she arrived at her room, she put her head on the door for a while. She was trying to stop her tears before going inside because no one knows about him and Jimin so they didnt want them to get mad. After a few minutes, she unlocked the door and went inside. As soon as she saw that no one was in the room, she immediately burst into tears that she was trying to control. She leaned to the door and cried her eyes out.

"Seulgi yaa!" Irene, who apparently, was in the bathroom, immediately ran to the girl who was crying by the door. She quickly hugged her bestfriend and let her cry. Seulgi knew she couldnt hide in any way so she just cry and cry on Irene's shoulder until she fell asleep. Irene brought her to her bed and took off her shoes, before settling on her own bed.

******
"Where did you go?" Taehyung said and looked up from his books to Jimin. Jimin put down his bag and sat on his bed.

"Walking."

"Where?"

"Around."

"Are you okay?"

"Actually.... I dont know." he sighed. Taehyung put down his books.

"What happened?"

"I dont know." he said again.

"Sana?" Jimin let out a heavy sigh before nodded.

"But thats not all." he said making Taehyung raised his brow.

"Seulgi..."

"What about her?"

"I dont want to hurt her. But I think I Already did." he said. Taehyung frowned.

"What do you mean? I dont understand. How did you hurt her?"

"I.... We're dating.." he said and Taehyung's eyes widened.

"What??" he was surprised but then he smiled happily.

"OMG! This is so great! Congratulations!!" he said but he stopped shouting when Jimin didnt give him any reaction except sighing again.

"Then why the long face?" he asked then something clicked. "Wait.. Jimin ahh.. Dont tell me, you still cant forget Sana." he asked and when he didnt get any response from the later, he freaked out..

"Why did you date Seulgi then.!?!?!?!?! Are you insane?!?! If you cant forget her then why did you accept anyone else, idiot?!" Well, he was furious. One part is because he didnt expect Jimin would be that bad. And another part is because Seulgi is Irene's bestfriend.

"I dont even know, Tae!! I didnt expect this to happen too. I never knew that I didnt forget her yet. I never think about her before except the time when you mentioned her. But then thats it.. I never longed for her, or even missed her. I knew I love Seulgi. For years now in fact. But when Sana came back...... Seeing her again.... makes my heart..... beats so fast. I dont  want any of this Tae. Its not easy for me." he said. His face reddened from shouting and controlling his tears. Taehyung was speechless. He didnt know what to think. He chose not to say anything for now.

"Just rest. You can think about it tomorrow. I'm going out." he said and grabbed his jacket before leaving the room.

"I need to see you. Now."