18

"Seul....."

"I said go!"
______________________________________

"No! I wont. I'm not gonna go until you hear what I'm going to say."

"I dont wanna hear anything, Jimin. Please, just lea......." she said, her eyes watered.

"I love you.." he said, making the girl froze. Her eyes widened.

"I know you wont believe me on this but I do. I really do love you. You know how crazy I was seeing you with Yugyeom? You know how much it hurts when you ignore me? You know how I felt when I thought I was loosing you? I was confused, I know. And I'm sorry. But I never stop loving you, Seul. Eventhough I was confused for a while, my heart knows what I want and I always finds myself looking for you. Then I'll get hurt seeing you with another guy. I know I'm at fault in this. I'm the reason why you're always with Yugyeom. I know, Seul. But please, I dont want us to break up. Never once cross my mind that we would." his eyes were so red, as he was trying to hold back his tears. When he realizes that Seulgi wasnt moving, he approached her slowly and backhugged her.

"I love you. I love you. I love you so much, Kang Seulgi." he said and holds her tightly. Seulgi started crying too. And they stayed like that for a while.

********
"Why didnt you tell me that you were jealous?" Jimin asked while playing with Seulgi's hair while she was fiddling with his fingers. They were cuddling on her bed after the heated fight.

"Am not!" Seulgi said, denying the obvious fact.

"Are to!"

"Am not!"

"Are to! Admit it!"

"Finee! I did. Happy now?" she said and pouted. She crossed her arms across her chest and turned away from Jimin.

"Oh come on.. I just want you to say it." he said trying to get her to look at him again. Seulgi hardened her body to make it harder for Jimin to turn her towards him. Then she felt a soft kiss on her shoulder. Her face reddened. Jimin smiled when he felt her body soften and he quickly turn her to face him.

"You're blushing." he said and chuckled making the girl hit him.

"Shut up!" Jimin laughed again.. Then silence filled the room when they continued to play with each other's fingers.

"Oh yeah. You know about Irene and Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"That they were dating? Yeah I know." she replied, playing with a ring on Jimin's finger.

"They were kind of obvious, right?" Jimin said. Seulgi moves up to cuddle more with him making the guy chuckles.

"Not really. I just know because they told me."

"They told you?"

"Well technically, Irene did. But Tae was there so you can say that they both told me?"

"That Taehyung! Why didnt he tell me?" he said, pretending to be mad.

"Well... I wont blame him though. You were too OCCUPIED with something else that you never had time to talk to him." she said, stressing on the word. Jimin made a face and looked at Seulgi. The girl made a stoned face, ignoring the boy's pretend angry face.

"Yah Kang Seulgi." he said slowly. Seulgi laughed and hugged him tighter.

"Its okay. Now you know." she said and Jimin had no other options but to smile and hug her back.

"Jimin ahh.." Both Seulgi and Jimin jumped away from each other. Seulgi fixed her hair and immediately took a book beside her table, pretending to read.