Epilogue 2.0

The air in Quebec was so fresh since in was almost end of spring. Seulgi and Jimin walked to a place. They carried a flower each.

"Mom, dad, Sewoon oppa, Sowoon oppa.... Its me, Seulgi. I'm sorry it took me years to finally come here and meet you." she said slowly, her eyes teared up. Jimin who saw her like that, pulled her closer to him.

"A lot happened when you guys are not around. Bad things, good things.... Even great things.." she said looking at Jimin and he smiled.

"And one of the great things that happened to me was this man beside me. Mom, dad, oppa..... this is my husband, Park Jimin."

"Hello... I'm very sorry we had to meet this way.. But I'm Park Jimin, your lovely daughter's husband." he bowed and put the flower on the tiny rocks.

"Thank you for giving birth to the wonderful girl. I couldnt thank you enough for this amazing gift you gave me. I hope you dont worry too much, because I will take care of her more than I'll take care of myself. She is more than just a wife to me. She's my life and I wouldnt let anything hurt her. I promise." Jimin said and he looked at her lovingly. Seulgi smiled and put her head on his chest, hugging his.

"I'll be graduating this year and uncle got me a studio. He wants me to continue dancing. He said its probably what you guys want me to do. So I accepted it. I wanted to make you proud and I want you to know that I'm okay now. I'm happy. I have a wonderful family, I have this man in my life and I have another being that is going to meet the world in a few months thats growing inside me right now." she said and she paused. Jimin looked at her, surprised by what she said. He pushed to face her.

"Are you serious?" he asked, with wide eyes. Seulgi nodded, smiling. Jimin grinned happily.. He pulled Seulgi into a tight hug and kissed her temple. He was so happy but he couldnt shout there so he had to hold it back.

"I'll never hurt you again. I promise."

"You better, or this baby will kick you in the face for hurting his mother." she said and smiled.

(his, in this context belongs to both gender. they didnt know the gender of the baby yet since it was still early to know.)

*********

"Taehyung ahh!!!!! I'm gonna be a dad!!!!" Jimin shouted as soon as they arrived at the house they're staying. They went there for a honeymoon but they decided to go as a group since they never went on a vacation together before. And since they're all bestfriends, it was more fun. Taehyung who was feeding his son, startled and almost dropped the spoon.

"If you keep doing that, my son is gonna choke. But what did you say again?" Irene came from the kitchen.

"I'm gonna be a dad!!!!" he shouted again and Seulgi just giggled at her husband's actions.

"For real?!?!?!?! Wow!!!! Congratulationss!!" Taehyung said and he hugged Jimin.

"That means our little Taeju here will have a friend." he said while lifting up his son.

"Yes!!!"

"Why do I get a feeling that the baby is going to be a girl?" Jimin said and his face lits up again. He looked so happy.

"Whats all the commotion? I was trying to sleep up there." Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok came down. Yoongi brushing his eyes and compained.

"I'm gonna be a dad!!!" Jimin shouted again. This time, Taeho was surprised because he was playing with his dad's hair. He thought someone scolded him. So he cried.

"I told you, you have to stop doing that.." Irene said and patted Taeho's back while Taehyung was trying to calm him down. Jimin scratch his head and grinned while saying sorry.

They all congratulate the couple and the had a little celebration that night.

"I'm glad I didnt continue to hate you. It would've been a great loss." Seulgi said and she hugged Jimin when they were under the maple tree watching the beatiful starry sky.

"I'm irresistible." He replied back and got a soft punch on his chest.

"Ouch!" he tried to brush away the pain but then Seulgi kissed his chest lightly.

"Is it gone?" she asked and he grinned. Jimin nodded and hugged her tighter.

"Jimin ahh.. Can I ask you something?" Seulgi asked when they were in silence.

"Sure. what is it?"

"Why do you call your mother June before? I actually didnt want to ask you since I dont want you to get hurt." she said. Jimin smiled and hugged her tighter.

"She wasnt my real mother. My mom passed away when I was 10 and my dad met June a year after that. I thought my dad already forget my mom after she came along so I hated her. Yeol hyung and Rong noona said it wasnt the case but I didnt believe them. They said dad really loves mom to the point he was breaking but then June helped him up. And I just got to know that they got married wasnt because of love at first. It was because he wanted someone to take care of us while he was gone to Japan for a few months. After he got back, she took care of him and thats when they fell in love. I didnt know that and that was the reason why I couldnt accept her to be my mom. But since I know you, she was the one to help me with the problems I had with you. I had to ask her opinion since she is a woman and no one understands a woman better than a woman right? So, thats when we got close. You gave a huge impact in my life and I'm thankful for that. I started to believe in her and accepted her when I decided to marry you. She gave me all the support I needed. My family was happy to see me and her getting along. And I'm happy that I gave he a chance that I should've given to her years ago." he explained. Seulgi nodded and she smiled.

"So I guess we both have a difficult past. And where we are now is the reward we got for getting through all that." she said.

"Yeah... I agree with you on that." he smiled. "Seulgi?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you.. So much.."

"Do I have to say it too?" Seulgi asked nd Jimin's eyes widened.

"Kidding..." she laughed at his reaction..

"I love you too.. more than anything in the world."

a/n : DONE! FOR REAL THIS TIME.

p/s : for another lights up, Taehyung and Irene got married earlier than Jimin and Seulgi which is why they had son. They got married later in that year and Seulgi and Jimin got married the next year since they had the studio to manage before getting any plans ahead.

p/s2: I hope this clears everything. I had a great time writing this story eventhough I had multiple times of writer's block. But I'm glad I managed to finish this story. and I hope you guys enjoyed it.