23

"YOU WHAT?"

"Dont scream you idiot. I can still hear you."

"Why did you do that?"

"I had no choice. She wouldnt tell me who it was."

"Does she have to tell you everything? Come on man, she needs to have her personal space too."

"You wouldnt say that if Irene whispered to the phone when she's with you." Taehyung paused and thought for a moment.

"True... but I wouldnt be so mad and not talking to her. Its been three days, chim. You gotta let it go.." he said and Jimin ignored him making him rolled his eyes and walked away.

*******
"Morning guys." Seulgi said when the girls arrived at the cafeteria.

"Hey.." the guys replied to greetings. Irene plopped down beside Taehyung after giving him and kiss on his cheeks that was full with french fries. Taehyung smiled at her. Jungkook took Yeri's tray and put it beside him and holding out his hands to help her get to her seat. She smiled when she sat down. And Seulgi, of course, sat beside Jimin who was giving no shits to anyone and just looked down to his tray, stuffing anything on the plate into his mouth.

"Morning Jimin." she said looking at him.

"Hey." was all he responded back without even looking at her.

"Wow now I get a whole syllable. Thats great." the others was surprised and looked at them slowly.

"Not as great as talking to your whisper buddy.." he said and Seulgi sighed.

"Babe, its been days, will you let it go?"

"You know..." he said, standing up.. All of them stared at him. "Maybe I should go." then he walked away. The others eyes followed him then turned to Seulgi when Jimin was out of their sight.

"You know what, if he's going to keep acting like that, I give up." she said and walked out of the cafeteria. The others looked at each other and blinked their eyes.

"Wow.."

"What was that?"

"Is it because of the call again?" Wendy asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Gosh.. I told her to just come clean about it." she said again.

"She doesnt want to ruin it." Irene replied back.

"Well its better to ruin it than ruin the relationship." Sooyoung said to support Wendy's statement.

"You're right.. I'll talk to her later." Irene said making all of them nod in agreement. Jungkook and Yeri looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

******
Irene looked at Seulgi who was so focus with her book. She sighed.

"Seulgi yaa.. Can I talk to you for a moment?" she asked and Seulgi turned to her.

"Yeah. Why?" she replied still looking at her books.

"Cant you just tell Jimin the truth?"

"And ruin the plan? I dont think so.." she said with a calm voice. She was still into her book.

"But Seulgi... I dont want you to ruin the plan too but this is serious. Jimin is so mad at you right now and he thinks that you're cheating on him." Seulgi sighed. Then she looked at Irene.

"I just dont understand him. Fine. I'll tell him." she said turning back her attention to whatever she was doing earlier.

"Now.. Please.." Irene said, and Seulgi sighed. She put her pen down and she looked at Irene.

"Fine." Seulgi put on her slippers and sweater and walk out of the room. She called Jimin and waited at a fountain near the lake.

"Hello.."

"I'm waiting for you at the fountain." she said and she ended the call.

Jimin walked back and forth in the room bitting his nails. He panicked. The tone Seulgi used was serious and he didnt want to even think about what she wanted to say. Jungkook who was in the room playing games, started to get annoyed.

"Hyung.. What is wrong with you?" Jimin startled and looked at the maknae.

"Huh?"

"Why do you look so nervous?" he asked again. Jimin quickle sat beside Jungkook.

"Jungkook ahh, if someone called you and asked you to meet her in a serious tone, what would you do?" he asked making Jungkook frowned while his eyes is still on the screen.

"What did you do again, hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"He let his ego get on top of him again." Taehyung said wearing a bathrobe coming out of the bathroom, drying his hair. Jimin and Jungkook immediately turned to him. Jimin made a face.

"Taehyung ahh..."

"What?" Taehyung was a little bit annoyed with him since Jimin was being a childish brat. Jungkook watched whatever happens in front of him since he didnt really understand the situation really well.

"She wants to see me." Jungkook looked at Jimin.

"So?" He looked at Taehyung.

"Now.." Back at Jimin.

"So?" Back to Taehyung.

"Taehyung ahh..."

"What do you want me to say? If I say anything, you're not even going to accept it." Taehyung replied back.

"I'll listen to you this time. Please tell me what to do.. She sounds so serious and I'm afraid she'll break up with me."

"Why on earth would you think she'll break up with you?" Jungkook asked, still confused.

"Maybe because she has another guy? I dont know. I just dont want to lose her again.." Jimin said, he sounded so desperate.

"Well if thats what you think then, I think its better if she does. She doesnt need a stupid guy that doesnt trust her to be her boyfriend. She deserves better." Taehyung said, and he climbed to his bed before turning the lights off in his side of the room.

"Wow.... okay..." Jungkook looked at Taehyung and turned to Jimin who had his head down. "Okay... Hyung, I think its better if you just go see her. She's waiting for you." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded before taking his jacket and walked out of the door.

"Is he gone?" Taehyung peeped from his bed and Jungkook jumped out of surprise. Jungkook took a pillow from Jimin's bed and throw it at Taehyung who was already sitting on his bed.

"You scared me, hyung. I thought you were really mad." Jungkook said and Taehyung laughed.

"Irene told me. She wanted me to send Jimin out so that him and Seulgi could talk it out." Taehyung hugged the pillow and shrugged his shoulder.

"Wahh.. You really are a great actor."

a/n: this story will end in the next chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it.