01

Jimin tried not to mess up again this time since he was going to enter the national's dance competition for the 6th times. He was on break for a year since he injured himself before a big competition last year. So he was going to aim for another win since his last win two years ago. After a few more practice, Jimin lay down on the floor, panting hard because of the tiredness.

"Jimin ahh, you have to take it easy. Its not like the competition is tomorrow. You have plenty of time before the day." Hoseok said trying to calm his friend down. Jimin sat up still panting when Hoseok sat beside him.

"I rested for too long. I'm getting rusty." he said and took the water bottle that Hoseok handed to him.

"Hoseok Hyung's right. You have to take a break for a while. Its been 2 hours already hyung." Jungkook said trying to persuade Jimin. Jimin just sighed and sat while still panting.

"I'm backkkkkk!!!" Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin immediately turned to the door because of the voice.

"Taehyung ahh!!" Hoseok shouted. Their eyes grew big and they looked at each other. The three of them quickly got up and aprroached Taehyung.

"When did you came back?"

"What are you doing here?" and they started throwing questions to the boy.
"Relax guys. Its not like I just came back from the dead." Taehyung said, laughing hard at his friends' response.
"Yahh!!" Jimin hit Taehyung's head.

"Ouchh! Yahh!! I should be the one to get mad. Everyone knows I'm back and they even welcomed me at the front gate. And you guys are here, not even caring that I came back?! Waahh!! Some kind of friends you guys are.." he said getting upset with the other guys.

"Anyiiii.. Why would we care about a new guy coming into the school? Its your fault you didnt gave us a heads up first. Dont blame us!" Jungkook said, firing back to his hyung. Taehyung pouted, still upset with them.

Seulgi, Irene and Yeri walked into the dance studio and saw the guys. They were surprised to see other people in the room since they didnt know that the room will be occupied.

"Oh! We thought no one is here. Sorry." Yeri said and the girls apologised.

"Its okay, you can use the room. We have other classes anyway." Hoseok said, with a big smile on his face. Jimin nudges him but he ignored the younger guy. Seulgi, Yeri and Irene smiled back and bowed to the guys before they got out.

"Why?" Jimin asked when they were out of the room. He looked at Hoseok.

"We've been using that room since the early morning. Besides, you need rest Jimin ahh."

"Hyungg!"

"You have to take a break. You'll kill yourself if you dont."

"Come on!" Taehyung said, looking at the girls and he put his hands on Jimin's shoulder before dragging the guy to the cafe.

******
Jimin ran into the class panting like he just got chased by something. All the other students and the teacher looked at him.

"I'm so sorry. I had things to do at the office." he said and the teacher just smiled at him.

"Its okay. The principal told me about it already. Sit down." Ms Go said and Jimin nodded while quickly sitting down between Jungkook and Taehyung.

"You're lucky Donghwan hyung told her in advance or you'll be a dead meat already." Jungkook whispered.

"Jungkook.." the teacher called.

"Sorry.." Jungkook quickly shut his mouth and paid attention to the class again.

"He's just lucky that he is the principal's son." Seulgi said and unfortunately Jimin heard that. They were doing their warm ups and they two happened to stand near to each other. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention, Seulgi and Jimin is not on good terms. Never. They have been on this stupid war since the first time they entered the school. Since both of them are the teacher's favourite, they had to fight for a certain spot. They're both in the same course so they always in the same class together. Majoring in dancing and choreography and minoring in singing and vocal skills. They are both BOPA's top students so they are always competing against each other. Since they had amazing dancing and vocal skills, they are the students' role models too especially for the juniors.

"I heard that."

"Great. It was meant for you to hear anyway." Seulgi replied with a stoned face, still doing her warm up. Taehyung hold Jimin before he darted towards the girl.

"Thats enough. You guy have been fighting for like 5 years already. Arent you tired?" Taehyung whispered preventing the teacher to hear him and Jimin sighed harshly and walked away to the back of the class and continued with his warm up. Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok looked at each other and shooked their heads.

"When will they ever grow up?" Jungkook asked.

"Alright. Places!" the teacher shout and they began their practice until the practice is over.

"Alright. Remember to work on your moves and I want to see a full choreography next week."

"Nae!!"

"Okay.. Class dismissed." the students all said thank you's and grabbing their bags to go out of the class.

"Jimin! Seulgi!" Ms Go called. Jimin who was wiping his sweats and talking to his friends, turned and answered her. Seulgi on the other hand was preparing to go out of the door with hers.

"Nae seongsaenim!" Both of them said in unison. They both turned to their friends and said byes before walking to the teacher. They looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

"Okay. So I need you guys to do something for me." Ms Go said. Both of them waited for her to continue her words.

"I want you two to create a choreography for a dance competition in the USA." Both of their eyes got big.

"Nae??" they mused together.

"I wanted to see your talents being put into use so I signed you two up for it. I gave them your assignments videos and they liked it. So now they are hiring you two to choreograph the dance moves for the competition." she continued again. Jimin and Seulgi blinked a few times, not believing what they just heard.

"What is the genre? The theme." Jimin asked.

"The theme is love. But you can decided the song which you want to work with. They gave all the authorities to you." Again, big eyes.

"Love?"

"Did you just say....  Love?" Ms Go nodded, without understanding their question. They both looked at each other.

"Ah! I know you guys are not good friends, but I hope you will work together profesionally. As a good team." she said, "You can do it, right?" both of them forced a smile and nodded. Ms Go smiled back and patted their shoulders.

"Alright then. You can start whenever you want. The competition is in 6 months but the dancers need to practice so the sooner the better." she said. After earning a nod from the two students she went out of the class.

"Go home safely, saem!" they said and after the teacher was out of sight, they looked at each other.

"Wahh!! I cant believe I had to work with you." Jimin said.

"Its not like I want to work with you. Eww! Ergh! Why do I have to suffer like this?" she said and took her bags and stormed out of the class. Jimin looked at her and sighed.