24

Jimin walked slowly not to make any noise.. He wasnt really ready to face Seulgi. She looks so serious and he was scared to lose her. As he was contemplating whether to just run away or face her, she spoke up.

"I know you're there. You dont have to act like you're not." she said without evem turning around to him. She was still facing the lake. Jimin bit his lips and walked slowly to sit beside her.

"How'd you know?"

"I can smell your perfume." she replied in monotone. Jimin nodded slowly. He was fiddling with his fingers out of nervousness. He was getting more nervous when Seulgi didnt say anything.

"Seul...." his words were cut off by a box that Seulgi holds out to him without looking at him. Jimin looked at the box and back at her before slowly taking it into his hands.

"What is this?" he asked while opening the box. His eyes widened when he saw a Mont Blanc watch that he wanted since last month. It wasnt in Korea when he asked his friends so he wasnt able to buy it yet.

"Seulgi yaa.. How...."

"I asked my friend to look it up online. She lived in the US so I asked her to buy it and she delivered it to me a yesterday." Seulgi paused. Then she continued again. "She was the one that I have been talking to for the past 2 weeks. She was the one that I have been whispering to on the phone in front of you. I was trying to hide this from you until your birthday but I guess I couldnt. Since you didnt really love me enough to trust me, the plan was ruined. But its okay, I dont blame you. Things happened." she said making Jimin speechless. He didnt know what to say. She didnt lie to him, she didnt cheat on him.. She was just trying to do something for him. But he ruined it. Jimin looked at the watch in his hands and he bit his lips again.

"Seulgi... I'm... I'm so sorry... I didnt...."

"Its okay. Of course you didnt know. I didnt want you to. That was the plan."

"Please forgive me. I dont want to lose you again. I'm so sorry.. Please dont give up on me.." Jimin said and he teared up. Seulgi frowned and she immediately turned to him.

"What are you talking about? Of course I wont give up on you. Why do you think I would?" she asked, taking his hands in hers and her other hand touched his cheeks.

"You wont? But you said I didnt trust you. You sounded hurt and crushed." he said grabbing her hands that was on his cheeks earlier.

"I did and I am.. But I wont give up on you. If you dont trust me then I'll make you trust me again." she said and Jimin shakes his head furiously.

"No.. I do.. I do trust you.. Its just I was so insecure by what happened so I was traumatized a bit. I'm so sorry." he said and Seulgi smiled.

"I should be the one to be traumatized, Park Jimin. You're so dramatic." she said and chuckled. "You know, the more I know you, the more I think you're the girl in our relationship. You freak out way too much." Seulgi said and Jimin pouted. He then pulled Seulgi into a hug and kissed her head.

"Thats because I love you so much. I dont want anything to happen to us. Once is enough and I couldnt afford to lose you again." he said, still hugging her. Seulgi pushed him away.

"Ewww you're so cheesy...." Seulgi said but then Jimin pulled her again.

"But you love it.." Seulgi smiled happily.

THE END!

Yeay I finally managed to end this storyyyy! Wow its been months simce I started this and finally its done.. Sorry it ended so abruptly but I just hoped you guys are okay with the story and I hope we could meet again in the next story.. Comment and vote guys.. Thank youu 💕