21

"Oppa!!"

----------------------------------------------

The girls screamed and ran towards the guys and hugged them. And now its Taehyung and the others' turn to be surprised.

"Oppa?" Taehyung said in jealousy.

"Why are they hugging my girlfriend?" Jimin said and they all stepped into the room.

"What are you guys doing here?" Seulgi said happily while one of the guys' hands is still on her waist. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook eyed them in complete jealousy.

"We're here because we miss you girls." one of them said and the girls squeled. That makes Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook furious. But they still control themselves.

"We have a battle this weekend so shile we're here, Seungyeon said we could come and watch you girls perform tonight. So here we are." Another guy who was beside Yeri said. He looked at Yeri and smiled. Yeri blushed and that made Jungkook's blood boils the hell out of him.

"Who are you anyway?" Jimin asked before Jungkook did. Then the guys looked at the boys.

"Oh you guys must be the BTS. And you, must be the infamous Park Jimin, right?" they boys were confused as to how the unfamiliar face knows who they are. Since one of the guys hold out his hand, Jimin returned the favor by shaking his hands and slightly smiled, still in confusion.

"I've heard a lot about you from Seulgi. And how well you danced. You boys could be the next to enter the Battle of The Crew." one said and the boys' eyes widened.

"Wait! Prince sunbaenim?!?" Jungkook said and the guys' nodded while laughing.

"But how?" Hoseok asked looking at the girls.

"We've known each other for a while already. Since we were little. I always follow Gikwang oppa everywhere when I was little. So you can say he's technically my brother. And us girls always follows the summer battle so like every year we would meet them." Seulgi replied.

"How come we didnt know this?" Jimin asked looking at Seulgi.

"They were recruited two months before we met." she said and they all nodded.

"I hope you guys dont mind us here." Gikwang said and the girls looked at them.

"Here as in this school, nope we dont mind. But here in this room, yeah we mind. So get your butts off here and let us practice." Seulgi pushed Gikwang away from her to the door.

"Are you supposed to use the other room?" one of them asked again.

"Oh yeah.. But no! We're using this one. So you can use the other one. Chop chop!" Irene replied pushing the other guy. The boys was still stunned.

"We actually forgot to introduce ourselves." Gikwang said when they were out of the room. Then they walked away laughing.

"I'm still confused." Jimin said. Seulgi who was warming her body up, looked at him.

"About what?" she said, still stretching her body.

"Sunbaenims. They're here? As in here in the school?" The girls frowned at the boys' confusion.

"Yeah. Why?" Seulgi replied.

"Nothing.." Jimin said and he started warming up.

******
Its already 8pm and the whole school was gathered in the auditorium. BTS and RV was at the backstage, putting their mics on.

"Wow I never thought I'll be this nervous.." Yeri said

"Why? Because of Taeyong sunbae?" Sooyoung said and she laughed making the other girls laughed too.