07

Jimin was practicing on the dance moves while waiting for Seulgi to arrive. He was very nervous. Theres countless times when he looked into the mirror to check his appearance. They havent meet each other since the incident that morning since they didnt have classes together. And since they need to finalize the dance moves, they had to meet up today.

The sound of the door cracked open made Jimin feel more anxious. Eventhough he was nervous, he didnt want to show her so he kept focusing on the dance moves. Even so, he still steal a glance at her walking nearing him with plain white t and a blue sweatpants. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and she had her bag sling on her shoulder. Jimin's heart was beating quickly, not giving him a rest.

"Hey.." Seulgi said, putting her bag and approaching Jimin. Jimin stopped dancing and greeted her back. He froze when Seulgi backhugged him. Wow this girl is really bold. Jimin thought. He froze again when she kissed his back, not even caring about him sweating. Like gross but hey, you'll do that with someone you love. But okay..

"What were you doing?" she asked casually. Taking her bottle and took a sip from it while looking at Jimin.

"Nothing. I was just waiting for you but I changed a little bit of the choreo." Jimin said, trying to get comfortable after sets of shock.

"Ahhh.. What did you change?" she asked and approached Jimin again, putting her hands on her waist, waiting for the guy to explain the moves to her. Jimin was still in surprised state but he quickly recovered and explained the new moves. Seulgi focused on what he was saying but she frowned when she couldnt understand a thing.

"Jimin ahh.." she called. Jimin turned to her.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay? You dont look so good." she asked and placed her hand at her waist and the other on Jimin's forehead, trying to check his temperature. Jimin was flustered. His ear turned red.

"I'm fine. Are you even listening?" he asked, trying to cover up his embarrassment.

"I was but I couldnt understand anything. You were talking like a bullet train." she said and she giggled making Jimin's heart go crazy at the sight.

"Hey guys.." Both if them looked at the direction where the voice came from. Taehyung, Irene, Jungkook and Yeri came in. Jungkook and Taehyung jumped onto the table and the two girls sat on the couch.

"Are you guys still working?" Jimin and Seulgi looked at each other before answering.

"Yeah." they both said.

"Okay then. Dont mind us. We just wanted to watch since we dont really have anything to do." Jungkook said gesturing the couple to get back to work. Jimin and Seulgi looked at the others before shrugging their shoulders and went back to what they were doing. Jimin started to explain the choreography he changed a bit from the first part and Seulgi tried to catch up. Since they were both great dancers, they managed to finalize the choreography that day.

"Wahhh! I cant believe I'd see them work together and manage to succeed."

"Me too. I was always so worried they might kill each other or something."

"That almost happen though."

"True. Good thing it didnt went overboard."

"Err guys. We're still here." Seulgi said and the others looked at them, grinning like idiots.

"Oh by the way, the BoFest is in two weeks. I thought we could do something interesting this year." Taehyung said making the rest turned to him.

"What? Dont say something stupid please."

"No. Why do you always say that when I'm about to give ideas?"

"Because thats what always happens."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"I dont care. I want to say it anyway."

"Shoot!"

"Okay. So since both of you are already doing something together so I thought maybe we could perform something together, as a group. But! That will be a surprise. I mean we can start with the girls, and then us, and then the two of you should finish it." He pointed to Jimin and Seulgi. Jimin pointed to himself and Seulgi with confused look.

"Us?" Seulgi asked.

"Why?" Jimin continued. Taehyung looked at both of them and he was kinda speechless by their response.

"I dont know. I just want it that way." he said and shrugged. The others nodded.

"And we are supposed to agree with you?" Jimin asked and both of them crossed their arms to their chest. Taehyung pouted.

"Come on guysss.. It'll be funnnn.." Irene said and Yeri nodded furiously trying to make the two agree. Seulgi and Jimin sighed.

"I...."

"Okay then." Jimin cut Seulgi's words. Seulgi looked at him and widened her eyes. Taehyung and the others looked so happy they almost jumped. Okay too late. They cheered and jumped happily hearing the answer from Jimin. Seulgi looked at Jimin who's ears are already red from embarrassment. Then she smiled.

"Okay so now can you guys go? We still need to polish the dance moves a little bit more." Jimin said and chased them all out of the room. They whined but eventually walked out together.

"Okay. Lets start again." Jimin said but stopped his movement when Seulgi grabbed his arms. He turned to her.

"Before that, can I ask you something?" Jimin nodded hesitantly.

"Are you okay? You dont look good. I mean you didnt look like you're okay with all of this."

"What do you mean?"

"This. The relationship. I'm just worried that you're not into this. If you're not comfortable then...." she stopped when Jimin suddenly pulled her towards him by her waist.

"I'm okay. I'm just trying to control myself from doing anything you dont like." he said, looking into Seulgi's eyes. Seulgi blinked multiple times before smirking. Then she put her hands around Jimin's neck and raised her head up, tiptoeing, so that her lips was only few centimeters away from Jimin's, since she was wearing her dance shoes which made her look kind of tall somehow.

"Like what?" she said, letting out a teasing smile.. Jimin pulled her in until their lips touch and kissed her. Then he pulled away.

"That...." he said. Seulgi's cheeks turned bright red. She tried to hide her face by putting her face to Jimin's chest making Jimin bit his lips and smiled at the gesture. Seulgi can be so cute if she's embarrassed. Its not something that he have seen before so his heart skipped a beat from the surprise.

"I didnt know you can be shy." Seulgi looked up to Jimin and hit his chest.

"I'm a girl, you idiot. Its normal for a girl to feel embarrass about this." she said, trying to defend her self. She pouted making Jimin feel so attacked so he pecked her lips again. Seulgi was surprised so she bit her lips with a bashful smile.

"You made a wrong decision trying to talk to me into this. I was trying not to be so clingy and touchy but now you made me do it so you're not gonna get away with it." Jimin said and he smirked.

"Oh lord..." Seulgi hits her forehead to Jimin's chest but smiled eventually.

p/s: i'm an idiot 😂 why am i smiling at my own writing? 😂😂😂😂😂