08

Since its weekend, they get to go home. So Jimin and Seulgi planned to go on a date. But they decided to keep their relationship private, so they had to go out privately. Jimin was already packing up his things to go home.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked his roommate. Jimin turned his focus from the phone to Taehyung.

"Home." he replied.

"Eh? I thought you hated going home." Taehyung replied making Jimin flustered.

"I dont hate it. I'm just always busy with practice." he tried to defend himself. Taehyung looked at him. Jimin prayed hardly in his heart that Taehyung wouldnt ask further questions and so he didnt. Taehyung just shrugged and got back to his work.

"Arent you going home?" he asked Taehyung.

"I'll go back tomorrow. I need to finish my assignments before meeting my mom cause she never let me live after I told her about......" he stopped abruptly.

"About what?" Jimin asked when he realized Taehyung didnt finish his sentence.

"About.... About my grades last semester. She was furious and asked me to work harder if I want to continue dancing. Yeah... Grades.." he said the last part in whisper. Then he mentally cursed himself for almost breaking the secret. Jimin was so oblivious (or maybe his mind is with someone else) just nodded at the reply, believing whatever Taehyung said (not really sure if he even heard it or not).

"I'll go first then. Have fun Taetae." he said and they bid goodbye. As soon as the door closed, Taehyung let out a deep breath.

"Wow. That was close." he said and blanked for a few moments before continuing his work.

*******
"You're going out with Taehyung today?" Seulgi asked Irene while packing her bags. Irene who was on her bed looking down to Seulgi shooked her head.

"He's busy. He said he wanted to finish his work first so maybe we'll go out tomorrow."

"Ohh.. So what are you going to do today?"

"I finished my assignments so maybe I'll hit the practice room and practice. I was watching a video of a group dance so I thought I could come up with one for BoFest. I had some ideas in mind." Irene replied, hugging her teddy bear, Taebear, that Taehyung bought for her on their first date. Yes the name is weird because well, Taehyung gave the name so Irene couldnt do anything. Not that she was complaining coz she liked the name too.

"Oh great! I cant wait to see it." then suddenly her phone rang. She looked at the id and tried to control her expression. She answered the call.....

"I'll go first, Juju. See ya on Sunday." she said and put the phone to her ears and went out of the room after Irene waved to her.

******
Since none of their friends were going back on the same time, makes it easier for them to move around without having to be so defensive.

"Are you ready to go?" Jimin asked when Seulgi appeared at their meeting place. Seulgi smiled and nodded. Jimin held out his hands for Seulgi to hold and Seulgi smiled bashfully. She hesitantly give out her hands but Jimin grabbed it and smirked.

"Told you I'm touchy." he said and pulled her to walked with him.

********

They walked through the beach and talked happily. When they arrived at a neighbourhood, Seulgi stopped. She looked around.

"Wait! How did you know my house?"

"I dont. I was going to take you to mine. Wait. You live here?"

"There." she pointed to a house and Jimin looked at the direction she was pointing. His eyes widened. Then he laughed out.

"Why?" Seulgi was puzzled with Jimin's reaction so she hit his head.

"Ouch!" he said but still laughing. "Thats mine." he said pointing at a house opposite the direction of the one Seulgi pointed to. Seulgi's eyes widened but then she laughed too. It was funny to think that both of them were neighbours but they never knew.

"This is so funny." they're still laughing until a car stops in front of them.

"Jimin ah.. You're home." A woman came out of the car and apporached them. Jimin's face changed in a split second seeing the woman. Seulgi was surprised to see the change but she just smiled at the woman eventhough she was confused of who the woman was.

"Hyee.. I'm Jimin's mom. You must be his girlfriend." the woman smiled brightly and Seulgi's cheeks reddened at the adress of 'girlfriend'. She accepted the hand and smiled.

"I'm Seulgi. Nice to meet you." she said and the woman smiled happily.

"Nice to meet you too. Come on. Lets go in. I'll make dinner." she said and gestured them to get inside the car. Seulgi looked at Jimin and she pulled Jimin with her. Jimin sighed and followed suit.

"Make yourself at home. I'll prepare the food. Its been so long since Jimin come home and now he brought a girlfriend. I'm so happy." she said while running to the kitchen. She pressed one of the buttons on the wall and a beep was produced by it.

"Park Chorong! Park Chanyeol! Come down. Your brother's home." she said through a speaker on the wall. Few seconds after that, the sounds of running footsteps was heard.

"Last one out turns off the light!!!"  Then two face appeared at the living room, running towards Jimin.

"Jimin ahhhh!!! I miss you so muchh!! How have you been? Why didnt you come homeee?!?!?!" Chorong said, hugging her little brother. Jimin hits his sister's hands that was choking him until he couldnt breathe. Chanyeol patted his brother's shoulder, welcoming him. Then the twins looked at the stranger in front of them. Then Chorong gasped in dolphin's voice.

"Jimin ahh.. You... you.... you have a girlfriend. OMG I'm so happy I finally get a sister!!!" she hugged Seulgi with the same force she used to Jimin. Jimin tried to pulled her away, worrying that Seulgi would get choked to.

"Stop that noona. You'll suffocate her." Chorong pouted and moved to the couch to turn on the tv. Jimin shooked his head and gestured Seulgi to follow him upstairs. Seulgi followed without questions.

"Dont do weird things, Park Jimin. I installed a camera in your room."

"Shut up, Hyung!"