02

The cafeteria is full of students who were talking about Jimin and Seulgi. Ever since the news spread out that both of them will be working together two days ago, people have been talking about it. The news made the school went upside down.

"You became a hot topic again, Jimin ah." Jin said and sat at the table where the boys always sits during lunch. Jimin looked up to the older and sighed.

"Its not a big deal." he said, continue digging into his food.

"You and Seulgi was always the main topic. But now that you both are in the same article, it makes the school went crazy."

"Right. It was crazier than when....." Taehyung said but then Namjoon nudges him. Taehyung bit his lips, not allowing his big mouth say anything more.

"Anyways, its a good opportunity for you, hyung." Jungkook said trying not to make Jimin focus on what Taehyung said.

"Yeah.." Jimin replied, slowly. "I have to go. I need to work out the new moves. I'll see you guys later." he said and fake a smile before standing up and walking away. Jin elbowed Taehyung and they all scolded him for not taking care of his own words.

********
Jimin walked to the rooftop and sat on the big bench that was placed there.

"Jimin ahh!"

"Do you know how many stars are in the sky?" Sana said. She looked at him. Jimin tried to think but then he gave up.

"No. How many are they?"

"None." she said and then she grinned cheekily. Jimin frowned and looked up in the sky again. He saw stars up there.

"Because all of them are in your eyes." Sana said and then she laughed. Jimin laughed along with her when he realized that Sana was doing her cheesy pickup lines again.

"Dont do that!" Jimin said and they both laughed their asses off. Jimin backhugged her slowly and smoothly making her smile. Sana put her hands on Jimin's that was on her waist.

"I hope I can be a good dancer. And I hope my parents will be very proud of me." she said, and then she sighed while closing her eyes. Jimin's smiled faded and he looked at her.

"You will. They will be very proud of you." he said tightening the hug.

Jimin sighed. Thinking about it wouldnt make it go away. He sighed and go up of the bench.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you." Jimin turned around and saw Seulgi walking towards him. He pointed towards himself.

"Me?" he said and Seulgi stops right in front if him.

"Yes you. Who else would I be talking to?" she said, rolling her eyes.

"Why?" he asked, crossing his arms across his chest.

"I have an idea. How about we make our own moves and then compile it and then show it to Ms Go. That way we wouldnt have to see each other so much." Seulgi said and Jimin raised his brows. He smirked.

"Why are you getting all worked up about having to work with me?" he asked, nearing his face to her. "Do you like me?" he said. Seulgi made a 'what-the-actual-fucking-hell-are-you-talking-about' face and flicked Jimin's forehead that was so close to her.

"Ouch!" Jimin rubbed his forehead. "Yahhh!!!"

"Next time, dont be so full of yourself.." she said, turning away from him. "I'll just take that as a yes." she said again before walking away.

"Aishh!! That hurts."

********

"This is good. Its original.." Ms Go said when they showed her their cd's two weeks later. Two different cd's to show to choreographies to the teacher. Both of them smiled at the compliment.

"But I dont like it." Puff! The smiles on their faces dissapeared.

"Waeyo? You said its good." Seulgi said, confused.

"Yes it is. But what I want from you two is a choreography that shows two people's love. A sad love or a sweet one, I dont care. I want chemistry. I want people to not only see you you give, but also feel it." Ms Go said. Seulgi and Jimin frowned.

"Cant you feel their pain?" Jimin asked.

"No. Not really. I dont." she said and both of them looked confused. Ms Go smiled and turned off the laptop.

"Tell you what. I want to see both of you do the choreography. I dont want videos. I'll give you 2 more weeks to compile this dances into one. And you guys have to show me that." Eyes growing big at the instruction, both Jimin and Seulgi looked at each other.

"Nae??" they were so surprised, those were the only words that came out of their mouths.

*******

"I'm doomed." Seulgi said, hitting her head against the wall a few times.

"Why are you making this into such a big deal?" Sooyoung throw a pillow at Seulgi, trying to make her stop killing herself.

"Yeah. Its not like you never danced with a guy before." Yeri mused while doing her nails with Irene.

"I know. I've done it many times. But the problem is IT IS PARK JIMIN. " Seulgi continued hitting her head again.

"Whats wrong with him?" Wendy asked, stuffing herself with foods in front of her.

"I dont like him!" she said, shouting and pulling the blanket covering her head.

"Ahh... Whats wrong with Jimin? He's a good dancer."

"And hot too." Irene said and the girls agreed with her.