20

The festa is going so well throughout the day. Since the performances are at night, they all had fun at the fest.

"Yeahh!!! I winn!! Take thatt, Park Jimin!" Taehyung said jumping with Irene like they just won the world. Seulgi patted Jimin's shoulder to calm him and Jimin just shrug his shoulder as a sign that he is okay.

"Now go buy me ice cream.." Taehyung said and Jimin shooked his head slightly and he and Seulgi went to the ice cream booth.

"Jungkook ah.. Why are you so quiet?" Jin asked and made everyone looked at him. Jungkook was spacing out so he wasnt listening so he didnt respond to the older.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jin called again and made the maknae jumped. Yeri who was beside him jumped too because she wasnt expecting that. Neither did all the others.

"Oh! Yeah? Why? Sorry I wasnt listening."

"Of course you're not." Namjoon shooked his head and sighed. Jungkook scratch the back of his neck while grinning.

"Sorry.. What did you say?" he asked again.

"I asked you if you're okay. You spaced out since we arrived." Jin repeated what he said. Jungkook looked at Yeri slightly before just nodding slowly.

"Oh yeah.. I'm fine. Dont worry." he said while turning to his hyungs. They all didnt really believe him but they didnt ask anything else. Then Jimin and Seulgi came back with a LOT of ice creams in their hands. They all cheered.

"Quick quick before it melts." Jimin rushes to them and gave them the ice cream.

"So where are we going next?" Wendy asked, licking her ice cream. The others think for a moment before Sooyoung shouted,

"Roller coaster!"

"Yeahh!!! It'll be epic!" Hoseok yelled back.

"Alright. But to make it interesting, let's do a mission." Yoongi suggested. When he saw that they all were listening, he continued.

"Let's do a couple mission. There'll be a camera that will take our pictures, right?" they nodded.. "so we'll do a heart shape to the camera. And we have to make sure the camera catches it. Or else it wont be counted. We'll check the pictures at the booth at the end of the ride." He said and the others agreed with his idea. And since the only couple in the squad was SeulMin and TaeRene, the others had to play rock paper scissors to decide their partner. Jungkook and Yeri looked at each other, both praying that they'll be together. And as if everyone heard their voice, they were paired up together. Jungkook tried to hide his smiles and Yeri just nodded. Then when the hyungs were busy deciding, Jungkook slide slowly to Yeri's side, while smiling, knowing that the others didnt see him. Then he turned to Yeri, only to see her smiling up to him, which made him smile even more.

"AWHH WHY DO I HAVE TO PAIR UP WITH YOU??" Hoseok's voice made Jungkook and Yeri looked at the others. Oh looks like Hoseok was paired up with Namjoon so they are the only boyxboy pair. Suga was paired up with Wendy and Jin with Sooyoung.

"I DONT LIKE IT EITHER!" Namjoon replied back, using the same volume.

"Alright guys. There's no use bickering. We have to decide the penalty for the loosers." Wendy said and Taehyung suddenly clapped his hands one time signing that he has an idea.

"Oh kamchagiya!" Irene who was standing right beside him jumped because of the surprised making Taehyung quickly looked at her and grabbed her hands automatically. Then he grinned and apologised.

"Okay.. How about the looser has to
kiss?" he said and the others hit him and opposed the idea.

"Yah!! Are you crazy?!"