Broke In Seoul

I woke up with a headache. I couldn't remember where I was. I saw a guy sleeping beside me.

"Shit!! What happened last night??" I said as I tried to remember.
"uhh!" The guy turned to me in his sleep.

I remembered last night as I saw the guy's face.

10 hours ago: Flashback #1
Why isn't he picking up??
I thought as put down my phone on bar counter. I was getting angry at Park Jimin. I, Lee Yoo Na, am a 21 year old. Park Jimin used to be my best friend when we both lived in Busan. Then he moved out to Seoul, now he is part of the boyband called BTS. We had lost contact with each other until recently when he found me, and asked if we could meet. I agreed since I haven't seen him for so long. I had come to Seoul for two months to spend my vacation and reunite with my childhood best friend Jimin. But Now that pabo is ignoring my calls!

Buzz!! Buzz!! I picked up phone as I heard it buzzing. It was a text from Jimin. It said:
sry, can't come tonight. :(

Yaa, Park Jimjn, you asked me to meet you and now you're not gonna come???

I felt angry. I needed some alcohol to calm myself down. I decided to have some shots.

After 4 vodka shots. My head felt lighter. I noticed a handsome guy looking at me from across the room He had a smile... no, not a smile. It was more of a smirk. He had pale skin. My drunk self walked up to him, and smashed my lips on his!
Flashback Over.

"Oh My God!! I made out with a stranger and now I'm lying next to him?!!" I said it out loud. I probably even hooked up with him.Oh my god, I always hated this kinda stuff!!

At least the guy was cute.

What am I thinking??! I need to get out of here.

I slowly get off the bed and walk out the room. I found my shoes in front of the main door. I went out and I found myself on a street that I've never seen in my life. I don't know this part of Seoul. Oh wait, I don't know any part of Seoul!!

I need to call Jimin. I opened my purse and before I could search for my phone, a thug snatched it from my hand!
"Hey!!!" I shouted at the thug and ran after him. But high heels are really not for running, are they?

So, thanks to my Prada high heels now I was standing on a street of Seoul, completely broke!!!

___________________________________________
A/N: The media contains visual of Lee Yoo Na and Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi as himself
Lee Sung Kyung as Lee Yoo Na

Don't forget to vote~