Yoon Sohee

Author's POV:
Yoongi picked up his phone as he saw it rang.
Yoongi: Yeboseyo?
Caller: Oppa, it's me. Yoon Sohee.
Yoongi: What do you want?
Sohee: Can we meet?
Yoongi: Last time we were alone, you practically attacked me with your kiss!!
Sohee: I wanted to apologize about that. And some other things too.
Yoongi : Tell me now.
Sohee: Oppa, I know you don't wanna meet, but please just this time. I'll never contact you again.
Yoongi : Um... okay. Meet me in front of the coffee shop.
Sohee: Thank you oppa! I owe you one.

Yoongi's POV:
I don't know why I agreed meet Sohee. Maybe it was a bad idea, a very bad idea. But I needed something to distract my mind from Yoo Na. Meeting Sohee could help.

Coffee Shop:
I saw Sohee sitting at a table, sipping chocolate milk. It was her favorite. I approached her table,
"Hey."
"Oppa, you came!"
I shrugged.
"Let me order something for you, you still like Americano?" she said as she signaled the waitress to come.
"Yeah, I see you still like chocolate milk."
She smiled.

"Oppa, I wanted to apologize for last time. I shouldn't have k-kissed you." Sohee said lowering her head as the waitress left after giving me my Americano.
"Well you seemed so confident about it!" I said in sarcastic tone.
"Well, you see I was drunk and I fought with my boyfriend. Then I was passing by your dorm, and I remembered it was your birthday and then I went in and saw you and wanted to talk to you but I don't know why I ended up kissing you...." She kept mumbling, like she used to do all those years ago.

Really??! Why do drunk girls keep kissing me??!

"Biane, oppa! I really didn't do it on purpose." She continued.
"Is that all you wanted to say?"
"No, not really. I wanted to say sorry.. for all those years ago."
"For what?" My voice had become cold.
"You know, oppa! I was immature and was to afraid to get in a serious relationship" she paused for air. "I know I hurt you. And it was all my fault. I never thought about your feelings." Her voice became sad.
Her apology seemed genuine to me. And after all, I had moved on from her.
"It's okay, I've moved on now." I smiled.
"Really, you are forgiving me?" Her face became bright. Maybe she wasn't much of a bit*h after all.
I nodded. "So, what are you up to now, dating someone?" I asked.
"Actually, I got engaged." Sohee answered shyly and showed me a ring on her finger.
"Wow, Yoon Sohee!!" I was surprised, maybe even a bit happy for her.
"What about you oppa? I saw that girl at the party, I think it was Lee Yoo na?"
"How do you know?!!" I asked, shocked.
"Oh, come on now oppa! I saw the way you looked at her or should I say ran after her. And trust me, girls have their way to know."
"No, we are not a thing."
"If you say so." She smiled. "Oppa, I gotta go now. I'm meeting my fiancé."
"Okay. Btw what does he do? Your fiancé I mean."
"He is a Dj at a nightclub."
"Cool, are we??" I joked.
"Aish! Anyway thanks for meeting me. I'm guessing you never wanna meet me again?."
"No, don't say that. It felt nice. Maybe we can do this again? I wanna meet mr. DJ!"
"Really!? Sure, we will meet. Next time I'll buy you kalguksu. I know it's your favorite."
"Sure." I smiled and Sohee hugged me.
"Then, friends?" She reached out her hand.
"Friends."

A/N:________________________________

My book hit 1k reads!!!!
Thank you soooooooooo much for this. This means a lot to me!!!
Khamsahammida!!!