Tears On The Ground

Yoongi's POV:
I saw JK coming out with Jin.

"News Flash: Maknae is in love!" Jin said in a dramatic voice.

"Woah!! Jungkook-ah!!" Hoseok put his arm around kookie's shoulder as our maknae blushed.

"Lisa is a good kid, take good care of her! Okay?" Yoona said to kookie, giving him a loving look.

"Ne!" Kookie answered shyly.

While everyone was busy with Jk, I tapped on Yoo Na's shoulder.

"Yeah?" She looked back.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Sure, meet me at the kitchen."

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" Yoo Na came to the kitchen.

"About last night...." I started to talk but she cut me off mid sentence,

"Last night was amazing." She said with a calm voice.

"Yeah, it was."

"But it was just a one night thing. No feelings, right?"

My world shattered as I heard those words. The night which was the most happiest night of my life, was just a feeling less night for her. Something that I've never been happier about was just a one night thing to her. My heart broke at her words. But I didn't show it.

"Right." I said.

She smiled at me.
I didn't wanna stay with her. I walked out.

Yoo Na's POV:

"But it was just a one night thing. No feelings, right?"

Please say no. Please!

"Right." He said.

I gave him a smile and he walked out. I couldn't show my true feelings and be the fool. I couldn't let the joke be on me. Not this time.

But I couldn't take it. My feelings got in the way again. My heart was broken.

Author's POV:
They both wanted to scream out loud. They wanted to tear the whole world apart. But.... they couldn't.

They both felt the same. But they were too afraid of getting hurt. Too afraid to show their feelings. So, they hid it. They agreed with what the other one had felt. Or what they thought the other one had felt. Little did they know the other one was hiding their feelings as well.

They both sat there with broken hearts as tears fell on the ground.