The Kiss

His lips almost touched mine when we heard Jin's voice. Yoongi quickly jerked away from me.

I looked to my side and saw Namjoon and Jin walking up to us. I waved at then cause things were getting weird between me and Yoongi. Namjoon and Jin came to us excitedly. The other boys joined us after a while. I tried to avoid Yoongi as much as possible.

We were wondering what game to try next. I saw a shooting game. I really liked this game.

"Let's try that one!" I pointed at the stall.

"Let's go, Noona! I will win you any toys you want! But you have to kiss me in the cheek." Tae said with his box smile.

"No, I'll do it!!" Jungkook raised his hand like a little kid.

"Okay, let's have a competition. Whoever wins gets a kiss from Yoo Na." Jin threw a challenge at the other boys.

"That would me!" Jimin said with a confident voice.

"We are in!" Tae, hobi and kookie said in unison.

"Like she would kiss anyone besides me!" Namjoon winked at me.

I laughed at their childish behavior.

"You wanna give it a try, hyung?" Jimin asked Yoongi

"Kiss in the cheek? Don't you think that's too less for me?? I mean I already made out with her." His playboy smirk was back.

Jimin rolled his eyes at his words.

As much as I hated those words coming out of Yoongi's mouth, at the same time I also felt relieved that he was back to his usual self. Things were getting weird with him being like that.

As we reached the stall, Tae asked me,

"Which one do you like the most?"
I looked around and saw a big brown teddy bear.

"That one!" I pointed at the bear.
"I'll go first!" Jungkook came.

One by one, all the boys tried except for Suga. They all failed.

"Aish, you guys seemed so confident! You guys  can't even hit one target properly." I said and pouted.

"Let's try one more time."

"Nah, let's get some cotton candy!"

"I love cotton candy!!" Hobi said with his usual loud voice.

We started towards the food court. When we reached there I didn't see Suga. Jin was having the same thought.
He asked Tae, "Where's Yoongi?"

"Hyung said he left his phone at the stall, and he went to get it back." Kookie answered from the back. "He said he'll meet us at the dorm."

"Anyway, have your cotton candies, guys. Let's head back to the dorm. It's getting dark." Jin was in his mom version.

We went back to the dorm, I went to my room. I changed into pajamas and decided to do some reading before sleeping.

knock, knock.

"Come in!" I said as I heard the knock at my door.Yoongi opened the door slowly and walked in.

"Well, someone has learned to knock!" I found it quite surprising.

"Here." He said and threw something fluffy at me.

I looked at the fluffy thing. It was the brown teddy bear from before.

"When did you get it!??" I said, surprised and happy.

"Does it really matter?"

"If you don't wanna tell me, then I'll just say thank you!" I said as I walked to my table and put the bear on my table.

"Only thank you? You said you'll give a kiss whoever won you this." Yoongi said with his cold and calm voice.

"Didn't you said a kiss on the cheek was too less for you?" I said, while trying to figure out the best place to put the bear down.

Suga walked up to me and turned me around making us standing face to face.

"I never said on the cheek."

He said and pressed his lips against mine.