Birthday

Everything was back to normal with me and Suga. We were too busy to tease Namjoon and Jin oppa that we had forgotten about that incident. Or at least pretended that we forgot. At least we didn't have the awkward silence between us.

This afternoon the boys didn't have any work. So, I saw them being lazy, as they always were on their off day.

"Hey, I need some milk, anyone care to grab some from the store?" Jin asked as he was out of milk for cooking.

"Tell him to go." Tae pointed at Yoongi.

"Yoongi, it is your turn to go to the store today. Get me some milk, will ya?" Jin looked at Yoongi.

"Fine! I'll go!" Yoongi mumbled, sounding annoyed and went to the door only to be stopped by me.

"Wait, I'll come too. I need to buy some important things. And I don't wanna go alone."

Actually, neither Jin needed milk, nor I had something to buy. We were planning a surprise for Yoongi. It was his birthday. And we wanted give him a surprise. My job was to keep him distracted. And all of it was part of the plan.

"Okay, come after buying you stuff, don't rush." Jin said to me smiling.

"I won't." I said and winked at Jin.

I had to keep him distracted and I was very good at doing that.

45 minutes later:
"I can't believe you spent almost one hour, only to buy a particular moisturizer."

"Yaa, don't complain. My skin is sensitive."

"Why would you even use a lotion so uncommon?? it's so hard to find!"

"Oh, shut up! will ya?" I said and pushed the door and told him to go inside.
He gave me a confused look and went inside.

As soon as he went in, all the boys jumped on him, making him fall onto the floor.

"Happy Birthday!!!" They all screamed.

"Get off of me!!" Yoongi tried to sound annoyed, but couldn't hide the joy in his voice.

"Happy birthday, Yoongi-ah!" I said as he got up.

"You knew??!"

"We knew?! We've planning this for weeks!" Jin said.

"And we invited our friends over. There will be a party!"

"Aww, hyung!! Thank you so much." Yoongi hugged Jin.
"Group hug!!" Taehyung screamed and pulled us into a group hug.

"Let's go people!! We've got a party to host!" Joon screamed and we all joined him.

A/N:
Sorry guys for this short chapter.
But the good news is, since it's My baby's birthday, I'm gonna update double!!

Hope you guys are enjoying.