My Oppa and His Hyung (Namjin)

Jin's POV:

Yoongi left to pick Yoo Na and the maknaes up. And Hoseok just dosed off after coming back from studio. I finally had some alone time with Namjoon. I went to the living room where Namjoon was looking into his phone.

"Hey, Baby." I slowly breathed the words into Namjoon's neck and planted kisses on his neck.

Namjoon tilted his neck, giving me more places to kiss.

"Oww, my baby's stressed out, may we could take a bath and I can make you feel more relaxed." I whispered into his ears as I started to message his shoulder.

"What about the others?" He whispered.

"Don't worry about them. Just come." I took his hand in mine and took him to the bathroom.

Namjoon was laying on my chest when I saw someone pushed the door. Before I could do anything, Yoo Na came in and looked at us, shocked.

Yoo Na's POV:
I was shocked to see them. Luckily there was enough foam in the tub to cover their lower body parts.
I was speechless. So were they. After a few moments, Namjoon said,

"H-how did you co-come here?!"

"I don't know, maybe the same way you forgot to lock the door!!" I almost screamed at them.

"Yoo Na, I can explain.." Jin oppa said with concern in his voice.

"You don't have to. But you shouldn't have kept this a secret from us."

"Well, we were afraid that you would judge us!" Namjoon whined.

"None of us do that!! We are your friends. We understand." I said with a soft voice.

"Well, if you want to tell them, you can. I love Namjoon and I'm not ashamed of it!" Jin took Namjoon's hand in his and kissed it.

"Awww, you guys are so cute!!" I said and both of the boys blushed.
"And don't worry, I won't tell the others until you guys are comfortable with it." I added.

Jin gave me a thankful look, "Thanks Yoo Na, you're so considering." he said.

I smiled at them and turned around to leave the bathroom, but I looked back,

"Hey guys, quick question."

Both of them looked at me,

"Since when?"

"The day at the amusement park." Namjoon answered shyly.

"And Who?"

"Namjoon confessed first." Jin said, giving the younger a loving look.

"Aish!! Stop being so cute! And don't think I'll go easy on you guys, I wanna hear the full story, with details. And, word of advice; lock the door next time."

I winked at them and got out of the bathroom.

When I got out of the bathroom, I saw Yoongi leaning against the wall. He saw me and smirked, "Now you understand why I went to pick you up."

I was happy that he did that. I loved seeing Namjoon and Jin oppa like that.

(Not in the tub, I liked seeing them with each other. Argh! That sounded weird too. Anyway you know what I mean.)

"Yeah, and I am actually happy that you did that, these two needed some alone time." I said and smiled at him.

"By the way, how do you know about them? I thought oppa said they haven't told ANYONE about them." I asked.

"They haven't." He reassured me. "But sometime in the studio, they didn't notice that I wasn't actually sleeping and got too lovey-dovey in front of me." He explained and chuckled.

"You snake!!" I said and laughed. It was after a long time, that I was actually happy about something.

And it was because of Yoongi that I was happy.