Boyfriend

I stood still while Mark kept kissing me. I pulled back once I was back to my senses.

"Mark..." I started to talk but I was cut off.

"OMG, I'm so sorry. This totally my fault. I shouldn't have done that!" Mark said as he looked down.

"It's okay...."
"No, it's not. I should've thought about you. That was really stupid!"

"Hey, calm down! It's not that big of a deal! You kissed me and it didn't even last for 3 seconds, So chill!"

"Will you please just forget that I did that? That was pure stupidity!" Mark said as he scratched the back of this head.

"Okay! Hope this doesn't change anything between us?"

"Of course not. I mean if you still wanna hang out?" He asked. "As friends of course." He added.

"I would love that." I smile and he gets into his car.

"So, till next time?"

"Till next time." I said and he gave me a smile as he took off.

I entered the dorm and saw Suga sitting on the couch, in the living room.
I ignored him and headed to my room. But the familiar, cold voice stopped me.

"What were you doing with Mark?"

Yoongi's POV:
I was about to head out to grab some coffee. I went out only to see Mark kissing Yoo Na.

My mind stopped working. I couldn't think of what to do. I rushed back inside and slammed myself on the couch.

Mark was kissing Yoo Na?!
Wait, MARK?!?
Kissing??
Yoo Na?!!!

A bag of thoughts flooded my mind. And I just sat still until Yoo Na entered the dorm.
She ignored me and headed inside.

No, no, no, you don't get to ignore me!

"What were you doing with Mark?" I asked and she stopped hearing my voice.

"Why do you care?" She looked at me, annoyed.

I walked up to her and pushed her.

"I just saw you kissing Mark!"

"If  you just saw it, then why are you asking?" she rolled her eyes.

"Why were you with Mark?"

"It's none of your friggin' business!"

"Just answer my goddamn question!!" I yelled at her.

She flinched and hesitated with her words.

"H-he is..."

"He is what!?"

"He is my boyfriend!!" She screamed at me and pushed me off of her causing me to fall onto the ground.

She ran off to her room.

Yoo_Na's POV:

Omg, I just told him that Mark is my boyfriend!! Why did I do that??

You couldn't be anymore stupid!! Why did you do that??

I cursed myself mentally. I knew why I did that. I sensed some jealousy in Yoongi's voice when he screamed at me. I liked it. I liked it that he was jealous. That means he still cared for me, right? I don't know!! This is absurd!!
But my situation was worse than that. I told him Mark was my boyfriend. Now I need to pretend like it. I know he will help me with it, but how do I ask him?

I picked up my phone and dialed Mark's number.

"Hey, miss me already?" I heard Mark's voice as he picked up.

"Hey, I need your help."

"Just name it."

"I need you to be my boyfriend."