Last Chapter

Author's POV:

Yoona walked to the counter. She was in Gimhae International Airport. She was supposed to leave for US today.

"Can I see your passport, miss?" The officer behind the counter politely asked.

"Yeah of course."  Yoona replied. She fumbled through her purse, trying to find her passport. But only to be irritated and worried when she couldn't find it.

"One second, I'm sure I have it." Yoona  as she tried to find it again.

"Looking for something?" A familiar voice came from behind.

Yoona turned around to see Yoongi holding out her passport.

"Wait, why are you here? Why do have my p- never mind! Give it to me!" Yoona held out her hand.

(a/n: g-give it to me!😂😂)

Yoongi pretended he didn't hear her and dragged Yoona out of the queue.

"What are you doing?!" Yoona yelled as she was being dragged.

"You are not getting on that plane, you hear me? You are not gonna leave me alone here and go to US." He said and looked into her eyes.

"But- Wait, why are you here? How are you here? And most importantly why do you have my passport?" Yoona squinted her eyes.

"Oh yeah... that..." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

Yoongi's POV:
Flashback: Yesterday

"Get up you idiot!! We are going to Busan!" Jin screamed as he rushed out the door.

We got in the car. Jin hyung scolded the hell out of me while driving to airport.

"Jimin, can you find out Yoona's roommate's number?" Jin hyung asked.

"Yeah, Give me 10 minutes." Jimin saued as he started dialing something in his phone.

"Aish!! Yoongi, how can it take so much time for you to realize you love Yoona??!" Jin muttered as he smacked my head.

"Here, I have it. Kang Min Ji is her roommate. Yoona's parents' friend's daughter. Yoona's parents gave me her number."

"Save it. We need to meet her as soon as we land in Busan." Jin hyung said as smirk crept up in his face.

Time Skip:

"Kang Min Ji-sshi?" Jimin called a red haired girl as we reached the cafe.

"Omo!! It's really you guys!" The girl exclaimed. "I honestly thought it was prank call until now."

"Let's sit down, shall we?" Jimin said as he helped Min Ji sit down.

*Time Skip*

"So, what you are telling me is he likes Yoona, so I need to steal her passport?? Wait what???!!" Min ji asked with confusion as Jimin explained the whole situation to her while we were eating our food.

"The thing is.." Jimin got ready to explain again but I cut him off.

"I can't let her get on that plane. No way. So you HAVE TO steal her passport." I said to Min ji.

"Consider it done!" I watched a smirk growing on her face.

Flashback Over

YooNa's POV:
"Yeah... so that was that, and I might or might not have went to your apartment just now and got your passport from Minji."  he said, grinning like an idiot.

Aish this Minji!!!

"So now what do you want?"

"I'm only here to get back what's mine." He replied.

"What's yours...?" I said with confusion.

Suddenly he put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his body. "Didn't I tell you're mine?" he said with his calm voice before pinning me to the wall and pressing his warm lips on mine.

I fought to get out of the kiss. I pushed him back with all my strength.

"Why are you doing this?" I said with my eyes tearing up. "I left so that you could be happy with Sohee. So, why are  you doing this?"

"There's nothing between Sohee and me. She is just a friend." He said.
"Well, maybe not just a friend, she broke my stupid teen heart in high school. But we're just friends now." He kept mumbling.

"Even so, You and me, us can't happen. It's not gonna be good for you, or the rest of BTS."

"I don't give a shit! I love you, I need you, I can't let you go!" He screamed.

"I can't,  I can't take the risk Yoongi. I don't wanna get hurt!" I said, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"You won't, I promise you baby, I won't let you get hurt." Yoongi said, pulling me into a hug.

"I wanna be with you, no matter what. I wanna be by your side every danger you have to be in, every hardship you have to go through, nothing matters to me if only I can be with you." He said in a comforting voice while petting my hair."

I cried some more as I heard his word.

He broke the hug as he got on his knees and took my hand before saying,

"I'll be by your side anytime,  everytime you need me. I'll be everything you need. And I'll never make you cry again, I'll never let your smile fade away. So, Lee Yoo Na, let me know, will you be mine?"

I couldn't do anything but nod with more tears coming out my eyes.

He got up and I heard some cheering behind us. I turned and I saw the rest of bangtan and Minji cheering.

I hid my face in Yoongi's neck in embarrassment.

Everyone came and somehow I ended up in a group hug.

"Ahhh!!! Can't breath!!" I screamed.

They let go. And Yoongi put his arm around me and said,

"Guys let's get a drink to celebrate this."

"Ahh, no. I kinda... can't drink." I said with a low voice.

"What do you mean you can't drink?" Minji narrowed her eyes.

"Wait, what are you saying?" Yoongi looked at me.

"Well, it's kinda your fault that you didn't use protection." I stuck my tongue at Yoongi.

"What??!"

"Am I gonna be an uncle?"

"....."

Everyone kept talking as Yoongi only looked into my eyes.

And Finally kissed me again. He kept kissing me, And it felt like after a hundred years he let me go.

"If it's a girl, it's Min Yoonji." He said smiling.

Everyone around us cheered again and I blushed.

The End

Yup, I did it. I finished the whole book!! And It sucks.

Can I get a round of applause for the shittiest book in the history of mankind??

P/S: I couldn't take the responsibility of updating regularly so I finished the whole book this time.

Two more things;

1. Can you please rate this shitty book?

2. What countries are you from?

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for reading this till the end.