"You're Mine"

"Maybe I should've taken advantage of you."

"What the hell?? Can't you knock?!!" I said as I took the the towel and tried to cover myself.

"No point of covering yourself now, is there? I've already seen it all." Suga said with sarcasm in his voice.

I couldn't believe this jerk. Such a pervert. I said with anger in my voice,

"Just get out of my room!!"

Yoongi pretended as if he didn't hear me, and walked up to me. He pinned me to wall. His actions were so sudden that I couldn't think of what to do and the towel slipped my hand. His face was so close to mine that I could hear his breathing.

My heart, what's wrong with my heart?!

"Wha- What are you d-doing?" I asked him with a shaky voice.

"Just put some clothes on, I don't anyone else to see you other than me. You're mine."

What did he just say?!?!

Yoongi looked into my eyes for just a brief moment and gave me one of his playboy smirks before he walked out the door.

What a playboy! And my stupid heart started beating weird at his actions. I thought as I put on some clothes on.

I heard some noise at the door, I guessed the other boys were back too. I went out of room to see them. All of them were exhausted.

Wait, if the rehearsal just ended, why was Yoongi home earlier?

Whatever, I tried to shake off the thought of him. Thinking of him made me angry.

"Hey guys, let's have eat out tonight. And since Yoo Na is here, I'll treat you all." Jimin said with excitement.

The boys seemed happy, so I agreed. All of them took a shower and got dressed up. We were about go out, when Taehyung suddenly stopped,

"Wait, where is Yoongi hyung? Is he not coming?"

"You guys have fun, I'm just gonna sleep." Yoongi said from behind.

Thank god! He would've ruined the fun.

We went to a kimchi place and had our dinner. The guys were so nice. We had fun through the dinner. We went to a karaoke place after that, these boys really liked to have fun.

We were all tired when we came back, so we said good night to each other.

However, I couldn't sleep. Yoongi's word kept me awake. I couldn't understand him.

"You're mine."

What did he meant by those words. I didn't know, I really didn't know. I dosed off while thinking of him.